Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Help with making a Feat work (Mechanical not Balance) >>
by Cporter5
1 43
I need help with a Homebrew subclass not being allowed to be published for a reason I don't know. >>
by Rhaendal
21 232
I try to do hombrew disciple of life feature of cleric for homebrew class >>
by Simonkay21
5 125
Adding level of benefits based on charges used? >>
by Mobeous
4 142
Homebrew Subclass Spell slots >>
by loganjk72
5 2,039
"Additional Specific Spells" wont show up on my Sorcerer Subclass. What do I do? >>
by AkoSiZy
3 75
need some help with a walk through on how to make a new racial feat >>
by NoxInruptio
2 83
a Lightning cantrip, thoughts? >>
by Jessebruffett
10 2,205
Keeping homebrew items hidden from players in my campaign >>
by Balinore
7 1,605
New spell - puppeteer >>
by RawTalant
3 210
Drakewarden Portable Hoard Help >>
by hattieinspace
0 88
Fighter Subclass: Master of the Longsword >>
by Ambaryerno
6 2,051
Help with a magic sword >>
by Roguish_Archer
2 122
4E Approach to Resting >>
by levimote
0 42
Fixing Boomerang Statistics >>
by aazard
7 843
Forum Jump: