Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Feat based on class level >>
by Voxx88
2 94
Difficulties with Modifying the Breath Weapon ability for a Variant Dragonborn. >>
by fknnrd
10 441
Modifying Polearm Master to another Weapon Types >>
by Alesz19
0 62
I've been thinking. The non-elemental damage types are bland. >>
by XelaNosrac
8 107
Homebrew race trait order >>
by Jincoto
1 61
Pact of the Black Hand >>
by Seraphoney
1 362
I made another Magic Item WOW >>
by ZelkorTheHighIQ
17 178
Doppelganger character secret >>
by Republic_of_Cascadia
4 1,470
Pillars of Eternity Style Ability Scores >>
by AlexKent
0 87
Cleric Domain Homebrew Adds Damage- How to Make it Show on Sheet? >>
by cosplaywrite
2 43
Apeling Race: looking for feedback >>
by Jayden0
3 4,273
How do I add a homebrew monster stat block to a homebrew spell? >>
by azuremom
1 2,011
Longsword +1 AC -> when wielding dual handed <- >>
by DM_Jeroen
4 94
Litwick Cleric of ?? >>
by SShSean
2 48
Homebrew weapon help >>
by cosplaywrite
8 158
Forum Jump: