Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I made this Monk subclass after the Chi Blocking fighting style in Avatar The Last Airbender. What do you think? >>
by THEomegapadbanaan
3 682
How do I add ability score to subclass feature action? >>
by MicahZoltu
2 211
Homebrew item score bonus >>
by JesseWilde
6 897
Subclass building >>
by CrestOfArtorias
10 341
How to use health instead of spell slots >> (1 Viewing)
by prototype1029
1 125
Over powered weapons? >>
by SGalbreath
7 196
How do I add options to a subclass feature? >>
by JubilantCrow
2 77
Staff of Bees >>
by BrokenPike
6 3,243
Homebrew Spells (From Others) to Scrolls >>
by erwee
1 301
Feedback: A Counterspell variant for better caster duels >>
by Durandals_Fate
12 1,161
Two Necromancy Spells: Cantrip and 1st level >>
by BioticHamster
0 172
Homebrew Extra Attacks >>
by TarenAdonais
7 2,462
Need aid in technical Subrace issues. >>
by ArkaiTheWolf
0 55
Seeking Feedback: "Release/Restore Mind" Spell >>
by AlyxEyrie
0 56
Homebrew Feat Choice Option? >>
by DnDHanabi
1 2,361
Forum Jump: