Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Lapis and Lazuli, the Twin blades yearning to become one again [Homebrew magic item] >>
by Bwash
4 544
How do I add new languages? >>
by Cadrial
4 645
Question about making my homebrew shifter feat >>
by Shadowthrone
1 523
Homebrew race feedback: Klingons >>
by ironpacifist
2 272
Homebrew Race - Awakened Doggo >>
by FaintSun
0 523
Buffing Beast Master, Pact of the Chain, and Find Familiar. >>
by Demo_N
1 1,911
Character Builder displays sub-races instead of parent race >>
by SaggardSquirrel
2 373
Is this villain overpowered for my PC's >>
by BamazingTaylor
2 352
Non-Magical Class Substitution for a Campaign Setting >>
by Reugo
2 2,545
Legacy Weapon Feedback >>
by cosplaywrite
5 547
How do I use another attribute for initiative? >>
by Bofurkle
7 2,448
How do I make asimple +1 bonus >>
by SethTheFrank
3 334
Looking for feedback on my Samurai subclass. >>
by DetectiveKamenMaskX
4 597
A storm >>
by filcat
6 54,430
Need some help. >>
by Jkgmofo
1 367
Forum Jump: