Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Anyway to homebrew "Choose a Cantrip" without it counting against prepared spells? >>
by DraftPunk
0 225
Magic Items granting class abilities? Any way to do it? >>
by hi_im_daft
0 190
Could I get some feedback on this domain? >>
by TheLSpike
3 269
Homebrew Item - Bonus to healing? Level bonus? >>
by QueueAK
0 293
New Spell, Feat or Whatever >>
by Bubba_OH
1 188
Battle Domain, Shock Arcanist, Darkweaver & Mountaineer Archetypes feedback wanted >>
by Myzzrym
0 1,363
When and how to homebrew >>
by MetagamingPigeon
2 242
Discuss/Critique a subclass I wrote for fighters - Executioner >>
by Conquest847
11 471
Custom Eldritch Invocations for warlock >>
by RenegadeBurrito
5 1,963
Making a homebrew item change ability scores? >>
by TwoFaceTony
3 995
How do I program spell options for a race? >>
by RemingtonSloan
1 521
How do I set spell prepared level? >>
by Rekdahunter
1 291
Advice on a Homebrew Race: "Demon Prison" >>
by Smart_TJ
2 276
Martial master-a fighter subclass idea >>
by jimmop
2 272
Returning to an old homebrew - School of Infusion >>
by FallenPhoenixIV
0 220
Forum Jump: