Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Homebrew subclasses with prepared spells instead of learned? >>
by SirDoctorKok
0 296
Wizard Tradition - Elemental Logician >>
by DarkAbyssKeeper
13 548
Help and Input on backgrounds? >>
by Starr91
5 409
UnearthedArcana Expanded Racial Feats [Genasi Aasimar] >>
by TinyTera
1 3,770
I Cannot Add Racial Traits To My Homebrew Subrace >>
by Syncraven
10 323
Homebrewing an Acid Spray Gun in DDB >>
by Fdeserres
4 709
Running a war >>
by YungToken
1 467
Homebrew Familiar >>
by Agamendor
2 1,308
How do I add this ability in Homebrew/5E? >>
by TheSmokinDeist
4 401
Using a different spell attack ability >>
by Civer_Black
4 307
i need an ability for a Master Thrower 18th level ability >>
by Jaekaido
13 489
Adding a DC to a homebrew attack >>
by Mindl3ss_Cr3ator
0 193
Help with homebrew magic eye item >>
by Victo
4 753
Hey I've been working on my own initavie tool and would like some feed back. >>
by Shadow_Guard
0 193
Druids : Circle Of The Soil >>
by Zingali
5 401
Forum Jump: