Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Pernese style dragonette >>
by Wi1dBi11
0 34
Repeating crossbow >>
by Wi1dBi11
0 221
Help with Spellcasting Rogue Subclass >>
by Delaxoris
4 110
Homebrew Creater Creation Select 3 scores (+1/+1/+1) or 2 scores (+2/=1) >>
by dcrackel
4 64
Bracers of the Crossbow >>
by Wi1dBi11
4 61
I got a Fire Ring that gives and extra 5 damage to all Fire damage inflicted on someone. >>
by AllCustoms
2 138
Players Rolling ALL the dice? >>
by Vedexent
6 2,406
Can't find my homebrew >>
by WeeWeeMan6969
5 153
Darts vs Daggers, and is it too much? >>
by Cassius_Wolfe
25 719
Made voice recordings for my campaign for my players called the time archives >>
by Todoco_Talks
0 33
Multiple Replacment Feature layers? >>
by JeffBomba
1 149
Variants/subraces not tabbing under “parent race” >>
by BunnysWolfKnight
1 63
How do I show Cantrip as a save vs attack? >>
by truthslayer
4 112
I am trying to make an item that adds a bonus cold damage to my weapon attacks I can't seem to figure out how to make it >>
by Gouneas
0 45
Commissions for homebrew D&D 5e >>
by Shavarathspawn
46 5,837
Forum Jump: