Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
An item that gives bonus to rolls with specific weapons >>
by aletop02
1 33
Magical Item Wizard Tent >>
by Deathmvp
6 4,971
Homebrew Wildshape Help >>
by TheDax255
4 636
Classes >>
by DreamCastSoul
1 62
Adding Homebrew Feat Pre-requisite: Non-spellcaster? >>
by JohnAII
1 39
Help with eldritch knight-specific feat >>
by craftyard
1 73
Is it possible to limit magic items to one school of magic? >>
by CountPhippsofNumenor
1 46
Help with homebrew race? >>
by Dismaytiger
1 41
multiple granted options >>
by Xelph_DeathRaised
9 282
Look at this stupid thing I made >> 0 41
How do I add homebrew feats to characters in character creation? >>
by 3th3r34l
7 1,323
Am I able to make an attack automatically choose between the higher of two ability scores? >>
by realErock
3 94
Save DC in an action calculated by highest modifier >>
by Zambad
4 152
Commercial Use Questions >>
by Gilandril
4 133
Homebrew Help? - Systems >>
by LeopardSkullz
2 123
Forum Jump: