Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Help with homebrew race? >>
by Dismaytiger
1 41
multiple granted options >>
by Xelph_DeathRaised
9 281
Look at this stupid thing I made >> 0 41
How do I add homebrew feats to characters in character creation? >>
by 3th3r34l
7 1,322
Am I able to make an attack automatically choose between the higher of two ability scores? >>
by realErock
3 94
Save DC in an action calculated by highest modifier >>
by Zambad
4 151
Commercial Use Questions >>
by Gilandril
4 132
Homebrew Help? - Systems >>
by LeopardSkullz
2 123
Unable to publish homebrew- not using any paid resources >>
by Jayne_of_Canton
2 46
Any Ideas for a food domain >>
by Mandalore26
11 1,522
Additional Prepared Spells for a Wizard Subclass >>
by MrTako97
4 82
Snippet Math >>
by Cosmic_King_721
5 225
Homebrew Disadvantage on To Hit roll >>
by Nouralayl
1 165
That time of the week again. >> 2 50
Rate my Subclass! >>
by Trickster318
2 109
Forum Jump: