Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Will this achieve what I want?- Firearms >>
by Oxxian
2 88
epic levels for D&D 5E >>
by LWhitehead
3 733
Bola for 5e >>
by Minoxen1
7 23,165
Defensive Cantrips. >>
by optimistic14
1 389
List of what all the modifier types and modifier subtype do on magic items >>
by Foebane
6 613
Options available at higher levels >>
by Malahan
9 149
Thoughts on a Magical Scythe I'm working on? >>
by Sisonek
2 101
Choir's Incredible Magic Item Hack >>
by ChoirOfFire
9 125
Druid Subclass: Circle of Seasons >>
by Dark_Jester89
18 1,114
Help >>
by RedPandora_
1 36
How to use options? >>
by Malahan
4 99
MM Vampire - best feat/race for cursed PC >>
by luxking
0 105
Mechanics Dev: Mounted & Flying Combat -- your thoughts and ideas? >>
by AEDorsay
4 537
My Homebrew Monk Subclass. Anything Seem Wrong? >>
by Extremely_Vicious_Mockery
2 153
In terms of lore from previous editions and 5e, which of the following should I do with Tieflings? >>
by CrugglesMyUggles
6 192
Forum Jump: