Homebrew & House Rules

Discuss and share homebrew creations and house rules
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Stupid as this sounds, I can't seem to make this feature work >>
by Adghshg
8 84
Sorcerer: Origin of Evocation >>
by Thror_Mathan_Marbhadh
2 288
Creature tags from specific books >>
by robertshawnjr
3 144
How to create Ondnd Tridents? >>
by Gamemaster76
5 135
I want to create an item that buffs fire-based magic >>
by humbleacolyte
2 109
Mephits >>
by DragonRiderHN
11 1,240
Dream Domain >>
by Okashido
5 6,087
How to change hit die size >>
by ToastiferousEternal
4 1,387
How do I make a custom weapon? >>
by Kertik
12 2,502
How to Add an Unbound Points Counter? >>
by Hakase25
4 583
Homebrew feature not working >>
by Dyemond
3 68
Changing How HP, AC and Armor Works Fix Caster v Martial Divide? >>
by CarlitosTeded
7 136
Using STR or DEX for unarmed strikes in homebrew race >>
by TheNorsePantheon
2 200
Aura of Protection as a spell. >>
by optimistic14
3 115
Can't get a replacement subclcass feature to work >>
by saint_vivian
7 271
Forum Jump: