Rules & Game Mechanics

For discussion of races, spells, magic items, monsters, backgrounds, and feats
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Dual-Wielders Need a New Feat >>
by Darkaiser
76 2,586
Cloud Rune redirection when no one is around? >>
by _Amunsol_
4 156
Is Find Familiar spell overpowered and ultimately disruptive for everyone's fun? >>
by AnacletaAgenteSecreta
94 3,591
Verbal Components: Static or Varied? >>
by Dartagnan_Galochio
11 492
Attack vs Spell Casting >>
by Therigar
4 190
Two-Weapon Fighting >>
by Therigar
2 124
Where's the stat block for the "Skeletal Sentinel" as depicted in the new Snowbound collection of minis? >>
by cainehorr
11 539
Can I use a mace as a light weapon if I have two weapon attack? >>
by TheLadyQuadzilla
4 1,413
Summoning >>
by HalfHarlequinn
8 381
Dual Class Rules >>
by Rushdiesaurus
2 108
Dashing and tabaxi >>
by Xaroz
8 2,704
Supernatural ability vs. Extraordinary Ability >>
by Master_Builder
3 401
Falling from the sky, or "I stop flying" >>
by Sanvael
37 3,772
Fire damage on a magical weapon >>
by BananaMan_71
9 2,729
Monk Way of Shadow paired with Rogue Assassin >>
by AerdhelShadowdancer
2 111
Forum Jump: