Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Insulting Devils >>
by Ajexton
3 2,362
Crystal Spheres >>
by deadPan_c
21 2,043
Regarding the Bad Batch >>
by CaileynRothenel
9 1,027
Duergar Background >>
by Ninefingers21
4 566
Why are Hobgoblins? >>
by Okashido
19 1,522
Who owns it? >>
by Krodtheaswift
4 245
Genie Warlock Backstory >>
by Ajexton
1 401
Can Kobolds mistake other creatures for dragons? >>
by RoleAndTroll
10 274
Theros Family Tree >>
by Ithia_DungeonMaster
1 1,376
1 time Dm, I need help because I don't know if I wrote a good story. >>
by deku8
7 204
What character name or backstory are you most proud of? >>
by GameMasterTheo
28 887
Changing the base race spell? >>
by l1ouis22
2 103
Locations, Locations, Locations >>
by Jake4XIII
29 1,267
Where did the Phlogiston go? >> (1 Viewing)
by CheesyLeviathan
5 1,537
What would an evil god and an efreet wager? >>
by kitsunerogue25
8 141
Forum Jump: