Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Ideas??? >>
by TheSemifunctioningGhost
7 172
Can Djinn leave people magically disfigured? >>
by ZeekTheGeek
3 95
Spelljammer Questions >>
by AJF_LoreKeeper
17 894
building up a D&D campaign I think others will enjoy >>
by BaldurIceveins
2 69
A wish for mercy >>
by Bearderson
1 97
How do I make a Homebrew Sicario enemy ? >>
by FriarLawrence67
0 68
The Radiant Citadel Civilizations >>
by TShaw2912
3 2,571
I went on a 3am lore spree a while back and I want some feedback on what I should do to improve this backstory >>
by Swampy711
2 84
Unnatural Terrain I need Ideas >>
by Rollerraccoon
17 513
[Campaign Log] The Fall and Rise (Cancelled) >>
by Clairefox
3 61
So, what are the forces of Cosmic Good actually doing? >>
by Mothmoth
17 972
Why does the sword coast's Tradeway go through Dragonspear? >>
by TieflingLew
10 1,061
new att this, this is my first backround ever, pleas leave tips and forgive my spelling, have dyselexia >>
by Cheyeene
4 88
Tieflings, demons, Fey, and gods. >>
by ArkySmith
9 1,112
Abandoning the whole Lore about Elves in Mordenkainen Tome of Foes >>
by Memfizzto
29 1,558
Forum Jump: