Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Using the book I published for campaign material >>
by SomnolentLaelis
8 200
Karakasan >>
by zaxbeez
3 246
Can a dragon change it's scales? Altering a dragon's moral alignment. >>
by Zolace
25 2,379
Hey i need a Lorer >>
by TornGoldtwist
8 213
What would happen if a cambion plane shifted to an Upper Plane? >>
by Flaxo
6 566
A little Forgotten Realms history (mixing real with fantasy) >>
by Golemere
4 2,525
What kind of lore interests you most? >>
by HighLordDukanis
24 1,642
Ideas for blue dragonborn antagonist? >>
by fisbee
3 135
Falling for Eberron??? >>
by TerribleWyrm
4 206
Some Subclass Concepts I've Been Toying With >>
by Aquivorous
9 194
A fire-side story >>
by plopped123
45 867
Mysterious Cults or orders >>
by Mattlehammerqqq
4 620
Forbidden Spells for a Grave Cleric >>
by Flaxo
5 728
I'm Writing A Book! (Kind Of) >>
by Aquivorous
3 98
The Roll of Years in the Forgotten Realms >>
by GnomeKing
5 2,638
Forum Jump: