Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Racism in D&D >> (2 Viewing)
by BillPoole
117 15,068
Breaking the Fourth Wall? >>
by MasterMattofCeremonies
6 326
Review my Campaign ideas? >>
by BracksonBattler_8614
1 111
Myths and Legends >>
by Mangakaintraining201098
0 84
New word meaning Humanoid race >>
by Pattamiester21
9 271
Stormdriven- homebrew world >>
by _RageGuy139_
6 115
Building a City >>
by MasterMattofCeremonies
7 153
Lore Development for an NPC called The Countess >>
by CadenzaTheAdventurer
12 207
I'm going to share the backstory for my Tiefling Paladin here I guess >>
by DarkEnchanter02
1 104
Tell me about Tabaxi >>
by Acromos
11 646
On the Denizens of the Lower Planes I shall Collectively Call Hell >>
by Acromos
11 229
Worldbuilding template >>
by Shoktona70
2 473
Greyhawk resources for new DM's Guide owners >>
by eluviamaure
6 1,059
Campaign: Jovin the North >>
by FundPirate
1 57
Is Drow an insult? >>
by Tmarie0
12 4,517
Forum Jump: