Story & Lore

Discuss the lore of the worlds of D&D and share your own stories or character backgrounds
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Misao Mei Ling - the character I ended up with. Would love your thoughts and opinions. >>
by jgtelford
4 193
What was your favourite quest? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
3 109
Critique my setting >>
by Lockret
2 102
Delete. >>
by FatherMoose
17 469
Hexblade Shadow Sorcerer Character Idea >>
by Blueknight74
1 277
Gem dragons in 5e? >>
by Somerton
19 17,434
I think I figured out what happened to Miirym. >>
by Toshley
2 1,131
Random worldbuilding >>
by stuffattackknightofrandom
11 357
Questions about pit fiends and aid. >>
by Layomayo
5 159
Running Shackled City Adventure Path Converted to 5E - Advice for Drakthar's Way? >>
by KeithG
13 3,665
Favorite gnome puns/names >>
by UndauntedDM
12 5,399
Who likes FANFICS >>
by Stacyadventures28
3 127
SKT: The Ordning >>
by Tiaslin
17 5,344
Which race is the most adept at arcane magic lorewise? >>
by CaitSith21
28 5,723
Backstory ideas for a dark Jester >>
by InsanityVirus
4 935
Forum Jump: