I started a series called The Fifth Wheel where every part of a D&D character is decided by wheel spins — race, class, stats, alignment, personality, allies, enemies, gimmicks, etc. Whatever the wheel gives me becomes permanent, even when the character turns into complete chaos.
I call each finished character a Wheelkin, and I'm currently a few characters into the series.
I’d especially love to hear what D&D players think of the characters the wheel creates.
I started a series called The Fifth Wheel where every part of a D&D character is decided by wheel spins — race, class, stats, alignment, personality, allies, enemies, gimmicks, etc. Whatever the wheel gives me becomes permanent, even when the character turns into complete chaos.
I call each finished character a Wheelkin, and I'm currently a few characters into the series.
I’d especially love to hear what D&D players think of the characters the wheel creates.
https://www.tiktok.com/@thefifthwheeldnd?_r=1&_t=ZP-9A6CaV0rtWA