Hi, Im a younger person who plays dnd (im not comfortable saying my age, but its mid secondary school age) and I have struggled with being able focus at the dnd table. I started by using fidgets yet it wasnt quite enough. Ive got a campaign with my family and a few other people weekly. I have very small peraler beads that If I used wouldnt be much a distraction. I understand that listening isnt the only part, but ive nearly memorized my Monk, and It doesn't take anything for me to quickly look something on my sheet if needed. Is this a dumb idea?
Hi, Im a younger person who plays dnd (im not comfortable saying my age, but its mid secondary school age) and I have struggled with being able focus at the dnd table. I started by using fidgets yet it wasnt quite enough. Ive got a campaign with my family and a few other people weekly. I have very small peraler beads that If I used wouldnt be much a distraction. I understand that listening isnt the only part, but ive nearly memorized my Monk, and It doesn't take anything for me to quickly look something on my sheet if needed. Is this a dumb idea?
If you are enjoying the game it is not a dumb idea.