Tips & Tactics

Discuss and share general game or roleplaying tips, strategies, and tactics
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Which class for a mage killer? >> (2 Viewing)
by Emmber
46 30,978
Great Weapon Master - is it worth it? >>
by Levilaon
9 4,574
Is there any race that boosts initiative? >>
by Fordin_Loudwater
24 3,777
credible villains who dont use magic? >>
by ArtificeMeal
31 1,619
Assassinate the Tarrasque! 785 DPR >>
by CthulhuHungers
8 287
Help with RP & Build: Wormtongue/Rasputin >>
by Aonaran
8 246
How do I use insight properly? >> (2 Viewing)
by Simon98v
15 4,382
Bard Sorcerer Multiclass, trying to figure out which saving throw proficiencies I have >>
by cawlego
3 331
How would I build the ultimate crafter? >>
by CapitalVices
18 1,920
Most attacks at level 8? >> (1 Viewing)
by ThorukDuckSlayer
15 938
Magic Resistance in Light of New Stat Blocks? >>
by IamSposta
8 345
Support Character for Adventuring with Kids >>
by BruenorHemlockPuck
18 425
Dust explosions? >>
by Supereece
66 10,607
Custom Lineage Monk >>
by RollinR
3 172
Situation Advice >>
by CorErect
5 171
Forum Jump: