Tips & Tactics

Discuss and share general game or roleplaying tips, strategies, and tactics
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Scumbag Character Builds! >>
by badbovine
20 767
My Bugbear Fighter (Polearm) >> (1 Viewing)
by RighthAndyman618
6 312
Which class for a mage killer? >> (1 Viewing)
by Emmber
46 31,016
Great Weapon Master - is it worth it? >> (1 Viewing)
by Levilaon
9 4,582
Is there any race that boosts initiative? >>
by Fordin_Loudwater
24 3,791
credible villains who dont use magic? >>
by ArtificeMeal
31 1,635
Assassinate the Tarrasque! 785 DPR >>
by CthulhuHungers
8 287
Help with RP & Build: Wormtongue/Rasputin >> (1 Viewing)
by Aonaran
8 248
How do I use insight properly? >>
by Simon98v
15 4,396
Bard Sorcerer Multiclass, trying to figure out which saving throw proficiencies I have >>
by cawlego
3 332
How would I build the ultimate crafter? >>
by CapitalVices
18 1,929
Most attacks at level 8? >>
by ThorukDuckSlayer
15 942
Magic Resistance in Light of New Stat Blocks? >>
by IamSposta
8 351
Support Character for Adventuring with Kids >> (1 Viewing)
by BruenorHemlockPuck
18 426
Dust explosions? >>
by Supereece
66 10,658
Forum Jump: