Tips & Tactics

Discuss and share general game or roleplaying tips, strategies, and tactics
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Which class for a mage killer? >>
by Emmber
46 30,983
Great Weapon Master - is it worth it? >>
by Levilaon
9 4,575
Is there any race that boosts initiative? >>
by Fordin_Loudwater
24 3,781
credible villains who dont use magic? >>
by ArtificeMeal
31 1,621
Assassinate the Tarrasque! 785 DPR >>
by CthulhuHungers
8 287
Help with RP & Build: Wormtongue/Rasputin >> (2 Viewing)
by Aonaran
8 246
How do I use insight properly? >> (1 Viewing)
by Simon98v
15 4,389
Bard Sorcerer Multiclass, trying to figure out which saving throw proficiencies I have >>
by cawlego
3 331
How would I build the ultimate crafter? >>
by CapitalVices
18 1,926
Most attacks at level 8? >> (1 Viewing)
by ThorukDuckSlayer
15 939
Magic Resistance in Light of New Stat Blocks? >> (4 Viewing)
by IamSposta
8 348
Support Character for Adventuring with Kids >>
by BruenorHemlockPuck
18 426
Dust explosions? >>
by Supereece
66 10,614
Custom Lineage Monk >>
by RollinR
3 172
Situation Advice >>
by CorErect
5 172
Forum Jump: