It's really quite simple. Your develop a Special Containment Procedure for the creature/magic item mentioned above you, then mention another creature/magic item. The person below you does the same thing, so on and so forth.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Containment is only possible with near-daily, multi-offering human sacrifices. If a method of termination is not found soon, all of humanity will be used up for containment, afterwhich the anomaly will destroy the world when it is no longer appeased. Therby, a method to permenantly incapacitate, kill, or otherwise render the anomaly inert must be found AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Ideas such as forcing it to fight SCP-682 or The Gate Guardian are under consideration.
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
It's really quite simple. Your develop a Special Containment Procedure for the creature/magic item mentioned above you, then mention another creature/magic item. The person below you does the same thing, so on and so forth.
Proper format:
Creature/item that needs containing: Cthulhu
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
throw my challenge rating “30” Monster Naèfir at it.
Creature/item that needs containing: Naèfir
if you wanna know who Naèfir is i will link it here https://www.dndbeyond.com/monsters/6745422-aspect-of-naefir-lord-of-light-god-of-the-end
|Il_______________________________________________lI|
Honor is dead, but I’ll see what I can do.
__________'*{]\|/[}*'__________
-Kaladin Stormblessed.
Sorry, but I couldn't find the monster in the homebrew search and a direct link just led to a 404...
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
But I'll try my best:
Anomaly that need containing: Spellplague
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.