The game is very simple: you simply look at the person above you, and then post what you'd make their signature. it can be silly, it can be stupid, it can be mocking, as long as it's all in good fun.
Nothing 18+
Be civil, it is merely a game and all in good fun
enjoy yourself!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul. Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested "God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen Pronouns: They/It
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
The game is very simple: you simply look at the person above you, and then post what you'd make their signature. it can be silly, it can be stupid, it can be mocking, as long as it's all in good fun.
Nothing 18+
Be civil, it is merely a game and all in good fun
enjoy yourself!
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul.
Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested
"God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen
Pronouns: They/It
An odd puddle of ink (extended signature)
A lost, wandering soul of an ancient warlock, bound to this world by the pact they made.
Secure, Contain, Protect
A member of the once glorious, now-ruined Cult of Grammar. "Rest in peace, Great Dictionary. We can continue elsewhere."
I am just trying to be a member of the community and, well, do stuff. I apologize if I have annoyed anyone and will try to do better. I am NOT a bot and I do NOT use AI.
Pronouns: He/Him/His.
Aliases: Goosetifer, Goose.