Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“It’s more perfect than I could ever ask for, you can’t get me a gift like this and expect me to give back anything half as good.” He says with a sigh.
The book seems to be tales from someone who spent years, maybe more adventuring the world, though it is mainly centered on the Feywild “Fine, I’ll say it later~”
She rubs the side of his face, tilting her head again “It’s okay, you are going to be okay, I won’t let anything take you away from me. We are going to have a big family together.”
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“It’s more perfect than I could ever ask for, you can’t get me a gift like this and expect me to give back anything half as good.” He says with a sigh.
The book seems to be tales from someone who spent years, maybe more adventuring the world, though it is mainly centered on the Feywild “Fine, I’ll say it later~”
She rubs the side of his face, tilting her head again “It’s okay, you are going to be okay, I won’t let anything take you away from me. We are going to have a big family together.”
"I didn't mean to make you feel that way... You've given me the gift of love, and that's more than enough."
"Y-you'd better..." he says, reading the passage with curiosity.
"Y-yes, we are." he says, the crystals melt as he smiles, content to be with her.
He sighs “All of the love in the world I would give to you, and it still wouldn’t be enough. You gave me… a reason to live beyond the next thrill. You gave me a future.”
She flips through pages, tiny notes seemingly written by the author about what they encounter. She seems to want to do every page, until she skips over a decently large chunk.
She kisses them, before getting out of their lap “Oh we wouldn’t want anything to ruin this good day would we? Your eyes seem to be melting away the ice.”
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
He looks into her eyes, and she can tell that when he says something like she is the most important thing to him, he couldn’t mean it less if he tried “I…” He shakes his head a bit, closing his eyes “I… yeah.”
She stops for a moment, looking up to them, before looking back to the book, flipping back. It begins to tell the story of the writer attempting to hunt what he describes as a bug woman, leading to the author’s violent death, and someone else taking up the mantle.
She runs a hand over them, squeezing their muscles softly “Maybe… let’s hope that it was, my love.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Theres a few games where you can smack a mallet into a lever to try and make a bell ring
She walks over to one of the machines
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Cut for Salem.*
“It’s more perfect than I could ever ask for, you can’t get me a gift like this and expect me to give back anything half as good.” He says with a sigh.
The book seems to be tales from someone who spent years, maybe more adventuring the world, though it is mainly centered on the Feywild “Fine, I’ll say it later~”
She rubs the side of his face, tilting her head again “It’s okay, you are going to be okay, I won’t let anything take you away from me. We are going to have a big family together.”
A person in a mask greets her, "Hello hello, step right up and test your strength, win a prize" he gestures to a wall of stuffed animals
Teralith shakes their paw, although he does curl in his own claws, as to not stab them
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"I'm in" She smiles
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
He sighs “All of the love in the world I would give to you, and it still wouldn’t be enough. You gave me… a reason to live beyond the next thrill. You gave me a future.”
She flips through pages, tiny notes seemingly written by the author about what they encounter. She seems to want to do every page, until she skips over a decently large chunk.
She kisses them, before getting out of their lap “Oh we wouldn’t want anything to ruin this good day would we? Your eyes seem to be melting away the ice.”
He hands her a rubber mallet, "Go right ahead missy"
*uh what do I roll for this?*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*I'd guess athletics, dc 15?*
18
*oh yeah should also mention for absolutely no reason, she is wearing a cloak that has shadows twisting out from around it*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*pain*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*oooof*
The mallet strikes the lever but just barely misses making the bell ring
*cut with Alaric*
Cherry has a dumbfounded look on her face "Another go?" she says as if that is question, and pulls out some money
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
he happily takes the money, "Go ahead" he smiles
*And for the funnies, roll this one with disadvantage :3*
*Cut for Salem.*
He looks into her eyes, and she can tell that when he says something like she is the most important thing to him, he couldn’t mean it less if he tried “I…” He shakes his head a bit, closing his eyes “I… yeah.”
She stops for a moment, looking up to them, before looking back to the book, flipping back. It begins to tell the story of the writer attempting to hunt what he describes as a bug woman, leading to the author’s violent death, and someone else taking up the mantle.
She runs a hand over them, squeezing their muscles softly “Maybe… let’s hope that it was, my love.”