Leo grins at her. "Haha, thanks." He pauses. "What's your anomaly?"
She sprouts an impressively large pair of magpie wings
Leo jumps back, his right hand remaining stationary however from many years of practice. "Woah!" He laughs. "That's so cool! Can you fly with those?"
"You better believe it sweetheart"
Leo's face splits into a look of awe. "Wow..." He gets a dreamy look in his eyes. "You know, I've always wanted to fly...I've always loved roller coasters but I bet flying is even better!"
"It is."
Leo's nose twitches. "Could...could I..." He stops. "How strong are you?"
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
He grabs Finn’s hand “don’t even think about. it just cause I’m on the floor doesn’t mean I’m asleep.”
Finn tilts his head. “Who are you?”
"arthur. how 'bout you?"
“Finn. You?”
"i just said my name was arthur maide dúr."
“Oh. What’s that mean?”
"its irish for stupid stick."
“At least I’m not the one on the ground, whatever your name is.”
"im on the ground for my own reasons."
“Like what? What’s your power?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
Leo grins at her. "Haha, thanks." He pauses. "What's your anomaly?"
She sprouts an impressively large pair of magpie wings
Leo jumps back, his right hand remaining stationary however from many years of practice. "Woah!" He laughs. "That's so cool! Can you fly with those?"
"You better believe it sweetheart"
Leo's face splits into a look of awe. "Wow..." He gets a dreamy look in his eyes. "You know, I've always wanted to fly...I've always loved roller coasters but I bet flying is even better!"
"It is."
Leo's nose twitches. "Could...could I..." He stops. "How strong are you?"
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
"Oi! I can carry somebody else, s'long as they're kinda light"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
He grabs Finn’s hand “don’t even think about. it just cause I’m on the floor doesn’t mean I’m asleep.”
Finn tilts his head. “Who are you?”
"arthur. how 'bout you?"
“Finn. You?”
"i just said my name was arthur maide dúr."
“Oh. What’s that mean?”
"its irish for stupid stick."
“At least I’m not the one on the ground, whatever your name is.”
"im on the ground for my own reasons."
“Like what? What’s your power?”
"i ca-why should i tell you?"
“Why shouldn’t you?”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
Leo's face falls. "Aw man. That's alright though, I bet I could find someone who could help me fly. Whether that's actually flying or just throwing me off of a really high ledge I'm not totally sure..." He gives a chuckle. "I just realized I don't know your name."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
(he/him)
I confess it's a shame, When you livin' in a city that's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
Leo's face falls. "Aw man. That's alright though, I bet I could find someone who could help me fly. Whether that's actually flying or just throwing me off of a really high ledge I'm not totally sure..." He gives a chuckle. "I just realized I don't know your name."
*WAIT A SECOND- I THOUGHT I WAS RPING WITH FRY DOODLES WAIT IM SO CONFUSED* *IS THERE A NEW COMER? IF SO IM GONNA REDO MY THING RIGHT THERE-*
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
Leo's face falls. "Aw man. That's alright though, I bet I could find someone who could help me fly. Whether that's actually flying or just throwing me off of a really high ledge I'm not totally sure..." He gives a chuckle. "I just realized I don't know your name."
"D'you hear me? I CAN CARRY YOU PROBABLY"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
Leo's face falls. "Aw man. That's alright though, I bet I could find someone who could help me fly. Whether that's actually flying or just throwing me off of a really high ledge I'm not totally sure..." He gives a chuckle. "I just realized I don't know your name."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
Leo's face falls. "Aw man. That's alright though, I bet I could find someone who could help me fly. Whether that's actually flying or just throwing me off of a really high ledge I'm not totally sure..." He gives a chuckle. "I just realized I don't know your name."
"D'you hear me? I CAN CARRY YOU PROBABLY"
*Wait I'm so confused is tarasque joining?? (;ŏ﹏ŏ)*
Leo blinks and looks around. "Wait who just said that there's a limit then-?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
(he/him)
I confess it's a shame, When you livin' in a city that's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
Leo's face falls. "Aw man. That's alright though, I bet I could find someone who could help me fly. Whether that's actually flying or just throwing me off of a really high ledge I'm not totally sure..." He gives a chuckle. "I just realized I don't know your name."
"D'you hear me? I CAN CARRY YOU PROBABLY"
"okay- but don't just carry them! I can help!"
"Go on"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
Leo's face falls. "Aw man. That's alright though, I bet I could find someone who could help me fly. Whether that's actually flying or just throwing me off of a really high ledge I'm not totally sure..." He gives a chuckle. "I just realized I don't know your name."
"D'you hear me? I CAN CARRY YOU PROBABLY"
"okay- but don't just carry them! I can help!"
Leo looks around for the source of the new voice
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
(he/him)
I confess it's a shame, When you livin' in a city that's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
Leo's face falls. "Aw man. That's alright though, I bet I could find someone who could help me fly. Whether that's actually flying or just throwing me off of a really high ledge I'm not totally sure..." He gives a chuckle. "I just realized I don't know your name."
"D'you hear me? I CAN CARRY YOU PROBABLY"
*Wait I'm so confused is tarasque joining?? (;ŏ﹏ŏ)*
Leo blinks and looks around. "Wait who just said that there's a limit then-?"
*I've been here before- like 15 pages or 30 ago- but I have a new Char*
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
Leo's face falls. "Aw man. That's alright though, I bet I could find someone who could help me fly. Whether that's actually flying or just throwing me off of a really high ledge I'm not totally sure..." He gives a chuckle. "I just realized I don't know your name."
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"im on the ground for my own reasons."
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
"I'm gonna stop you right there! wings are meant to only support the body of the thing- especially a 90 pound plus person!"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Like what? What’s your power?”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
"i ca-why should i tell you?"
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
"Oi! I can carry somebody else, s'long as they're kinda light"
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
“Why shouldn’t you?”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
Leo's face falls. "Aw man. That's alright though, I bet I could find someone who could help me fly. Whether that's actually flying or just throwing me off of a really high ledge I'm not totally sure..." He gives a chuckle. "I just realized I don't know your name."
(he/him)
I confess it's a shame, When you livin' in a city that's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
-"I Wish" Skee-Lo (literally the best song ever)
Nickname: Elliot the Old (IM NOT THAT OLD VITUS-)
Trist pipes up. “I’d guess he’s sticky. Like Spider-Man but less cool or intelligent.”
No news is good news…
I'll lay a white rose on the cold earth, knowing it that it has not claimed your soul.
*WAIT A SECOND- I THOUGHT I WAS RPING WITH FRY DOODLES WAIT IM SO CONFUSED* *IS THERE A NEW COMER? IF SO IM GONNA REDO MY THING RIGHT THERE-*
(he/him)
I confess it's a shame, When you livin' in a city that's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
-"I Wish" Skee-Lo (literally the best song ever)
Nickname: Elliot the Old (IM NOT THAT OLD VITUS-)
"D'you hear me? I CAN CARRY YOU PROBABLY"
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
"insulting but wrong."
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
"okay- but don't just carry them! I can help!"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*Wait I'm so confused is tarasque joining?? (;ŏ﹏ŏ)*
Leo blinks and looks around. "Wait who just said that there's a limit then-?"
(he/him)
I confess it's a shame, When you livin' in a city that's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
-"I Wish" Skee-Lo (literally the best song ever)
Nickname: Elliot the Old (IM NOT THAT OLD VITUS-)
"Go on"
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
*cut*
”Okay, so what’s your power then?”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
Leo looks around for the source of the new voice
(he/him)
I confess it's a shame, When you livin' in a city that's the size of a box and nobody knows yo' name
-"I Wish" Skee-Lo (literally the best song ever)
Nickname: Elliot the Old (IM NOT THAT OLD VITUS-)
"what's yours?"
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
*I've been here before- like 15 pages or 30 ago- but I have a new Char*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“I turn into inanimate objects when I sneeze.”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
"I just need to put this bright crystal on you!"
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!