I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I have literally stuck my finger in an outlet
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I say this as a good friend of Selia. They’re a moron, like the rest of us.
Annd, i beleive that gonz is like me, smart but do stupid things somethings
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I say this as a good friend of Selia. They’re a moron, like the rest of us.
Annd, i beleive that gonz is like me, smart but do stupid things somethings
Conclusion: onion pepol stoopid.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I say this as a good friend of Selia. They’re a moron, like the rest of us.
Annd, i beleive that gonz is like me, smart but do stupid things somethings
Conclusion: onion pepol stoopid.
I mean, there are different types of stupid
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I say this as a good friend of Selia. They’re a moron, like the rest of us.
Annd, i beleive that gonz is like me, smart but do stupid things somethings
Conclusion: onion pepol stoopid.
I mean, there are different types of stupid
Conclusion: stoopid good because think bad and stupid brain no think good
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I say this as a good friend of Selia. They’re a moron, like the rest of us.
Annd, i beleive that gonz is like me, smart but do stupid things somethings
Conclusion: onion pepol stoopid.
I mean, there are different types of stupid
Conclusion: stoopid good because think bad and stupid brain no think good
English please
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I say this as a good friend of Selia. They’re a moron, like the rest of us.
Annd, i beleive that gonz is like me, smart but do stupid things somethings
Conclusion: onion pepol stoopid.
I mean, there are different types of stupid
Conclusion: stoopid good because think bad and stupid brain no think good
English please
I’m so tiredddd
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I say this as a good friend of Selia. They’re a moron, like the rest of us.
Annd, i beleive that gonz is like me, smart but do stupid things somethings
Conclusion: onion pepol stoopid.
I mean, there are different types of stupid
Conclusion: stoopid good because think bad and stupid brain no think good
English please
I’m so tiredddd
How many hours of sleep did you get?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Everyone is stupid in their own way/in certain areas
Correct, i am stupid when i think about it too much
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I have literally stuck my finger in an outlet
I’ve (extremely carefully) gotten toast out of a toaster with a fork. Stopped doing that a while ago though
I burnt my self while holding a fork in the oven to flip something
I tried burning my tumbprint off, unfortunately, I was successful
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Ow
My one feeling
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Seem like the typa guy to like Christmas
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
I have literally stuck my finger in an outlet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
hi himyn
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I say this as a good friend of Selia. They’re a moron, like the rest of us.
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
Annd, i beleive that gonz is like me, smart but do stupid things somethings
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Conclusion: onion pepol stoopid.
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
I mean, there are different types of stupid
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Conclusion: stoopid good because think bad and stupid brain no think good
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
English please
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m so tiredddd
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
How many hours of sleep did you get?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Everyone is stupid in their own way/in certain areas
Correct, i am stupid when i think about it too much
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’ve (extremely carefully) gotten toast out of a toaster with a fork. Stopped doing that a while ago though
I burnt my self while holding a fork in the oven to flip something
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
I tried burning my tumbprint off, unfortunately, I was successful
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
What the actual ****…
I burnt my hand by dropping food
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p