I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I have literally stuck my finger in an outlet
I’ve (extremely carefully) gotten toast out of a toaster with a fork. Stopped doing that a while ago though
I burnt my self while holding a fork in the oven to flip something
I tried burning my tumbprint off, unfortunately, I was successful
What the actual ****…
I DONT KNOW, I WAS BEING STUPID
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I have literally stuck my finger in an outlet
I’ve (extremely carefully) gotten toast out of a toaster with a fork. Stopped doing that a while ago though
I burnt my self while holding a fork in the oven to flip something
I tried burning my tumbprint off, unfortunately, I was successful
What the actual ****…
I DONT KNOW, I WAS BEING STUPID
I’m just trying to imagine, did you think you were super smart making it so that people couldn’t identify your fingerprint or something? Why did you do that?
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I have literally stuck my finger in an outlet
I’ve (extremely carefully) gotten toast out of a toaster with a fork. Stopped doing that a while ago though
I burnt my self while holding a fork in the oven to flip something
I tried burning my tumbprint off, unfortunately, I was successful
What the actual ****…
I DONT KNOW, I WAS BEING STUPID
I’m just trying to imagine, did you think you were super smart making it so that people couldn’t identify your fingerprint or something? Why did you do that?
I dont even remember why i was doing it
All I remember is that I ended up with a second-degree burn
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I also, compiled a list of stupid things i have done
But then realized that i didn't really want to say that here
Dw, everyone here is stupid except for the possible exception of sel and gonz
I have literally stuck my finger in an outlet
I’ve (extremely carefully) gotten toast out of a toaster with a fork. Stopped doing that a while ago though
I burnt my self while holding a fork in the oven to flip something
I tried burning my tumbprint off, unfortunately, I was successful
What the actual ****…
I DONT KNOW, I WAS BEING STUPID
I’m just trying to imagine, did you think you were super smart making it so that people couldn’t identify your fingerprint or something? Why did you do that?
I dont even remember why i was doing it
All I remember is that I ended up with a second-degree burn
And, some of the other dumb stuff i have done, was
Cut a boxcutter towards myself
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bananer, may i ask that you check the chat, because I have some stuff to tell you
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello, darlings! Wintery signature and PFP coming soon :>
I know that winter starts December 21st, so this PFP will be holiday themed in general, which will include thanksgiving. So more like a late fall-early winter holiday themed in general.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!-Right down to the day… But now the witch is back,And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
Hello, darlings! Wintery signature and PFP coming soon :>
I know that winter starts December 21st, so this PFP will be holiday themed in general, which will include thanksgiving. So more like a late fall-early winter holiday themed in general.
ARCH
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello, darlings! Wintery signature and PFP coming soon :>
I know that winter starts December 21st, so this PFP will be holiday themed in general, which will include thanksgiving. So more like a late fall-early winter holiday themed in general.
It is Nov 1st
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
If I'm going to be honest, that was not the reaction I was expecting
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello, darlings! Wintery signature and PFP coming soon :>
I know that winter starts December 21st, so this PFP will be holiday themed in general, which will include thanksgiving. So more like a late fall-early winter holiday themed in general.
Sorry, I went to take apart and hopefully fix my old TV. Didn’t work at all
That's not good
whats broken?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I DONT KNOW, I WAS BEING STUPID
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m just trying to imagine, did you think you were super smart making it so that people couldn’t identify your fingerprint or something? Why did you do that?
I dont even remember why i was doing it
All I remember is that I ended up with a second-degree burn
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
And, some of the other dumb stuff i have done, was
Cut a boxcutter towards myself
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Any way
How are you doing, PJ?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi aspen!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi gatooo
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
How art thou?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Bananer, may i ask that you check the chat, because I have some stuff to tell you
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*eats cardboard*
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Also, a general new thing about me
I might be a femboy, but hey, that's fine
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello, darlings! Wintery signature and PFP coming soon :>
I know that winter starts December 21st, so this PFP will be holiday themed in general, which will include thanksgiving. So more like a late fall-early winter holiday themed in general.
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
ARCH
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It is Nov 1st
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Good job.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Thank you!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
If I'm going to be honest, that was not the reaction I was expecting
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Did you read what they said bud?
Sorry, I went to take apart and hopefully fix my old TV. Didn’t work at all
That's not good
whats broken?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.