Hah, yeah, my brother pushed me a bit far one time.
I just *act* nice, but am secretly all ferocious and mean and stuff.
But... umm... still a loyal friend. THEY AREN'T MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, I SWEAR
I actually could agree with you, except when people annoy me, I become sarcastic
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hah, yeah, my brother pushed me a bit far one time.
I just *act* nice, but am secretly all ferocious and mean and stuff.
But... umm... still a loyal friend. THEY AREN'T MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, I SWEAR
I actually could agree with you, except when people annoy me, I become sarcastic
I switch between a friendly/inoffensive mood and a sassy/snarky/sarcastic one.
Yep!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hah, yeah, my brother pushed me a bit far one time.
I just *act* nice, but am secretly all ferocious and mean and stuff.
But... umm... still a loyal friend. THEY AREN'T MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, I SWEAR
I actually could agree with you, except when people annoy me, I become sarcastic
I switch between a friendly/inoffensive mood and a sassy/snarky/sarcastic one.
Yep!
I also can never remember more than 50% of my day, so I'm kinda concerned I have a split personality.
I don't remember more than 25%, but I jut have a sucky short term memory
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hah, yeah, my brother pushed me a bit far one time.
I just *act* nice, but am secretly all ferocious and mean and stuff.
But... umm... still a loyal friend. THEY AREN'T MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, I SWEAR
I actually could agree with you, except when people annoy me, I become sarcastic
I switch between a friendly/inoffensive mood and a sassy/snarky/sarcastic one.
Yep!
I also can never remember more than 50% of my day, so I'm kinda concerned I have a split personality.
I don't remember more than 25%, but I jut have a sucky short term memory
Well, I also have drastic mood swings, and it's during those mood swings that my memory fades out.
So?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Twenty-five more posts and I'll have the second most in onions, behind Sel
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I switch between a friendly/inoffensive mood and a sassy/snarky/sarcastic one.
Yep!
I also can never remember more than 50% of my day, so I'm kinda concerned I have a split personality.
I don't remember more than 25%, but I jut have a sucky short term memory
Well, I also have drastic mood swings, and it's during those mood swings that my memory fades out.
So?
Well, that could be an indicator of it being a separate personality.
Golden
If you look for yourself having a split personality, you will find it, because that is your goal
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Twenty-five more posts and I'll have the second most in onions, behind Sel
It wouldn't surprise me :)
Yeah, my post count is absurd
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Well, I also have drastic mood swings, and it's during those mood swings that my memory fades out.
So?
Well, that could be an indicator of it being a separate personality.
Go to a psychologist or smth. You probably just have a bad memory. Disorders like those are extremely rare.
My family can't afford something like that.
Oh, I’m sorry :(
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
Well, I also have drastic mood swings, and it's during those mood swings that my memory fades out.
So?
Well, that could be an indicator of it being a separate personality.
Go to a psychologist or smth. You probably just have a bad memory. Disorders like those are extremely rare.
My family can't afford something like that.
Oh, I’m sorry :(
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
It also makes your mental state horrible
Speaking from experience here
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Sup?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I actually could agree with you, except when people annoy me, I become sarcastic
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yep!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I don't remember more than 25%, but I jut have a sucky short term memory
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
So?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Twenty-five more posts and I'll have the second most in onions, behind Sel
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Go to a psychologist or smth. You probably just have a bad memory. Disorders like those are extremely rare.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Golden
If you look for yourself having a split personality, you will find it, because that is your goal
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yeah, my post count is absurd
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, I’m sorry :(
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
It also makes your mental state horrible
Speaking from experience here
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Well we can’t be having that
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist