Twenty-five more posts and I'll have the second most in onions, behind Sel
Well we can’t be having that
Oh but we can!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Twenty-five more posts and I'll have the second most in onions, behind Sel
Well we can’t be having that
Oh but we can!
I rather think not
But my posts disagree!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Well, I also have drastic mood swings, and it's during those mood swings that my memory fades out.
So?
Well, that could be an indicator of it being a separate personality.
Go to a psychologist or smth. You probably just have a bad memory. Disorders like those are extremely rare.
My family can't afford something like that.
Oh, I’m sorry :(
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I knew I was going to get it soon, but the question was how soon
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Twenty-five more posts and I'll have the second most in onions, behind Sel
Well we can’t be having that
Oh but we can!
I rather think not
But my posts disagree!
The exact number of post is off for me, and I can’t be bothered to count, so I am simply going to believe that your posts are liars
Some for me, glitch won't stop it when I surpass you. it just will display that I have less than you still
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Twenty-five more posts and I'll have the second most in onions, behind Sel
Well we can’t be having that
Oh but we can!
I rather think not
But my posts disagree!
The exact number of post is off for me, and I can’t be bothered to count, so I am simply going to believe that your posts are liars
Some for me, glitch won't stop it when I surpass you. it just will display that I have less than you still
Which means that Im still better
Yeah, but by not that many posts
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Well, I also have drastic mood swings, and it's during those mood swings that my memory fades out.
So?
Well, that could be an indicator of it being a separate personality.
Go to a psychologist or smth. You probably just have a bad memory. Disorders like those are extremely rare.
My family can't afford something like that.
Oh, I’m sorry :(
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Yeahhhhhhhh I feel bad here and you’re probably more likely to have it than most fakers, but it’s not exactly the best thing to think you have a disorder.
I almost fell into the rabbit hole myself. Thought my imaginary friend was a split personality thing 😭 so I killed it.
Well, I also have drastic mood swings, and it's during those mood swings that my memory fades out.
So?
Well, that could be an indicator of it being a separate personality.
Go to a psychologist or smth. You probably just have a bad memory. Disorders like those are extremely rare.
My family can't afford something like that.
Oh, I’m sorry :(
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Yeahhhhhhhh I feel bad here and you’re probably more likely to have it than most fakers, but it’s not exactly the best thing to think you have a disorder.
I almost fell into the rabbit hole myself. Thought my imaginary friend was a split personality thing 😭 so I killed it.
You probably remember mine, it was you that shoved the truth in me
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
It's not my goal, though.
I just happened to look at the list of symptoms and noticed that they sounded oddly familiar, for the most part.
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
It's not my goal, though.
I just happened to look at the list of symptoms and noticed that they sounded oddly familiar, for the most part.
So you don't want it? so you aren't looking for more?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Well, I also have drastic mood swings, and it's during those mood swings that my memory fades out.
So?
Well, that could be an indicator of it being a separate personality.
Go to a psychologist or smth. You probably just have a bad memory. Disorders like those are extremely rare.
My family can't afford something like that.
Oh, I’m sorry :(
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Yeahhhhhhhh I feel bad here and you’re probably more likely to have it than most fakers, but it’s not exactly the best thing to think you have a disorder.
I almost fell into the rabbit hole myself. Thought my imaginary friend was a split personality thing 😭 so I killed it.
You probably remember mine, it was you that shoved the truth in me
That makes me feel bad lol but it really didn’t feel like you had any of the symptoms
Well, I also have drastic mood swings, and it's during those mood swings that my memory fades out.
So?
Well, that could be an indicator of it being a separate personality.
Go to a psychologist or smth. You probably just have a bad memory. Disorders like those are extremely rare.
My family can't afford something like that.
Oh, I’m sorry :(
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Yeahhhhhhhh I feel bad here and you’re probably more likely to have it than most fakers, but it’s not exactly the best thing to think you have a disorder.
I almost fell into the rabbit hole myself. Thought my imaginary friend was a split personality thing 😭 so I killed it.
You probably remember mine, it was you that shoved the truth in me
That makes me feel bad lol but it really didn’t feel like you had any of the symptoms
I think I look at some subreddits way too much…
I didn't, I really didn't, and it was stupid for me to think I did
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh but we can!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I rather think not
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
But my posts disagree!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The exact number of post is off for me, and I can’t be bothered to count, so I am simply going to believe that your posts are liars
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
I knew I was going to get it soon, but the question was how soon
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Some for me, glitch won't stop it when I surpass you. it just will display that I have less than you still
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ohhhhhh, its 20 now!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Which means that Im still better
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
Yeah, but by not that many posts
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Yeahhhhhhhh I feel bad here and you’re probably more likely to have it than most fakers, but it’s not exactly the best thing to think you have a disorder.
I almost fell into the rabbit hole myself. Thought my imaginary friend was a split personality thing 😭 so I killed it.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
You probably remember mine, it was you that shoved the truth in me
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
So you don't want it? so you aren't looking for more?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
That makes me feel bad lol but it really didn’t feel like you had any of the symptoms
I think I look at some subreddits way too much…
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I didn't, I really didn't, and it was stupid for me to think I did
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Better is better
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist