Twenty-five more posts and I'll have the second most in onions, behind Sel
Well we can’t be having that
Oh but we can!
I rather think not
But my posts disagree!
The exact number of post is off for me, and I can’t be bothered to count, so I am simply going to believe that your posts are liars
Some for me, glitch won't stop it when I surpass you. it just will display that I have less than you still
Which means that Im still better
Yeah, but by not that many posts
Better is better
I know, but it won't be better for long
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Yeahhhhhhhh I feel bad here and you’re probably more likely to have it than most fakers, but it’s not exactly the best thing to think you have a disorder.
I almost fell into the rabbit hole myself. Thought my imaginary friend was a split personality thing 😭 so I killed it.
You probably remember mine, it was you that shoved the truth in me
That makes me feel bad lol but it really didn’t feel like you had any of the symptoms
I think I look at some subreddits way too much…
Maybe you could look on the ones I post on instead
Lol
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Yeahhhhhhhh I feel bad here and you’re probably more likely to have it than most fakers, but it’s not exactly the best thing to think you have a disorder.
I almost fell into the rabbit hole myself. Thought my imaginary friend was a split personality thing 😭 so I killed it.
You probably remember mine, it was you that shoved the truth in me
That makes me feel bad lol but it really didn’t feel like you had any of the symptoms
I think I look at some subreddits way too much…
Maybe you could look on the ones I post on instead (edit wrong copy and paste whoops) :)
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Twenty-five more posts and I'll have the second most in onions, behind Sel
Well we can’t be having that
Oh but we can!
I rather think not
But my posts disagree!
The exact number of post is off for me, and I can’t be bothered to count, so I am simply going to believe that your posts are liars
Some for me, glitch won't stop it when I surpass you. it just will display that I have less than you still
Which means that Im still better
Yeah, but by not that many posts
Better is better
I know, but it won't be better for long
Maybe, but I’ll take the chance to gloat while I still can
Wow, lol
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Yeahhhhhhhh I feel bad here and you’re probably more likely to have it than most fakers, but it’s not exactly the best thing to think you have a disorder.
I almost fell into the rabbit hole myself. Thought my imaginary friend was a split personality thing 😭 so I killed it.
You probably remember mine, it was you that shoved the truth in me
That makes me feel bad lol but it really didn’t feel like you had any of the symptoms
I think I look at some subreddits way too much…
Maybe you could look on the ones I post on instead (edit wrong copy and paste whoops) :)
Which ones?
Uh... dragon ones.
Also Steven He. I was mostly joking.
Hhehehehe
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Yeahhhhhhhh I feel bad here and you’re probably more likely to have it than most fakers, but it’s not exactly the best thing to think you have a disorder.
I almost fell into the rabbit hole myself. Thought my imaginary friend was a split personality thing 😭 so I killed it.
You probably remember mine, it was you that shoved the truth in me
That makes me feel bad lol but it really didn’t feel like you had any of the symptoms
I think I look at some subreddits way too much…
Maybe you could look on the ones I post on instead (edit wrong copy and paste whoops) :)
Which ones?
Uh... dragon ones.
Also Steven He. I was mostly joking.
The first dragon subreddit that came to mind when I thought of that was wildly inappropriate. My poor dirty mind…
Please don’t self diagnose though. There’s a huge thing on the internet where people think they have those disorders when they don’t and it ends up spreading misinformation about the disorder.
I'm not, I'm just keeping the possibility in mind.
If I notice any other potential systems, it might be worth looking into cheaper alternatives to a fully-credentialed psychiatrist.
I get what your saying, but Golden
If you are looking for a split personality, you will find it, because its your goal
Yeahhhhhhhh I feel bad here and you’re probably more likely to have it than most fakers, but it’s not exactly the best thing to think you have a disorder.
I almost fell into the rabbit hole myself. Thought my imaginary friend was a split personality thing 😭 so I killed it.
You probably remember mine, it was you that shoved the truth in me
That makes me feel bad lol but it really didn’t feel like you had any of the symptoms
I think I look at some subreddits way too much…
Maybe you could look on the ones I post on instead (edit wrong copy and paste whoops) :)
Which ones?
Uh... dragon ones.
Also Steven He. I was mostly joking.
The first dragon subreddit that came to mind when I thought of that was wildly inappropriate. My poor dirty mind…
I hate my dirty mind, it so annoying
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I appreciate your concern :D save yourself while you still can
Agreed
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I appreciate your concern :D save yourself while you still can
Agreed
Well, I do have to go do homework soon.
Enjoy@
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I appreciate your concern :D save yourself while you still can
Agreed
Well, I do have to go do homework soon.
Enjoy@
Erm, no, probably not.
Fine, then don't enjoy
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I know, but it won't be better for long
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Lol
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Which ones?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
14 behind now!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Maybe, but I’ll take the chance to gloat while I still can
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
Wow, lol
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hhehehehe
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The first dragon subreddit that came to mind when I thought of that was wildly inappropriate. My poor dirty mind…
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
I hate my dirty mind, it so annoying
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I appreciate your concern :D save yourself while you still can
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Don't worry! I'm only weird when I want to be
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Agreed
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Enjoy@
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Fine, then don't enjoy
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
FIVE POSTS AWAY
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.