anyone watch SAO? or Chainsaw Man? or MHA? or AOT. or SPY X FAMILY. or Kaiju no. 8? or the Rising of The Shield Hero. or anime in general?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
anyone watch SAO? or Chainsaw Man? or MHA? or AOT. or SPY X FAMILY. or Kaiju no. 8? or the Rising of The Shield Hero. or anime in general?
Exactly one, and I only know because my sisters watched it
The Summer Hiraki (I think I spelled that right) died
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hey y'all, just wanted to conform I still live. Just art child with adhd awaiting autism diagnoses discovers Gmod and must now become Garry for 1 month gay. Bye again!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
1. Gato, if you ever surpass me in post count on here I will be worried
2. I fell into the rabbit hole of self diagnosis once, it’s bad don’t do it. Turns out it’s just autism masking and depression.
1: I'll get there at my rate, and I am also concerned
2: Ah, everybody absolutely loves that!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hey y'all, just wanted to conform I still live. Just art child with adhd awaiting autism diagnoses discovers Gmod and must now become Garry for 1 month gay. Bye again!
I... what? Um... All right. You do you.
Hi!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hey y'all, just wanted to conform I still live. Just art child with adhd awaiting autism diagnoses discovers Gmod and must now become Garry for 1 month gay. Bye again!
I... what? Um... All right. You do you.
Hi!
Hello!
How are you?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
heres a system i made for a campaign im running thats dmc THEMED
https://www.dndbeyond.com/feats/2232822-style-points
uhhhh
Trans demigurl
pronouns she/they but just call me insults(I find it humorous)
I like spaghetti and all things lovecraftian,plus homebrew is my hobby
bisexual but taken so I'm in all Bi-myself *please laugh*
ducks are the superior species :3
(not a duck :( unfortunately)
anyone watch SAO? or Chainsaw Man? or MHA? or AOT. or SPY X FAMILY. or Kaiju no. 8? or the Rising of The Shield Hero. or anime in general?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Exactly one, and I only know because my sisters watched it
The Summer Hiraki (I think I spelled that right) died
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Two things
1. Gato, if you ever surpass me in post count on here I will be worried
2. I fell into the rabbit hole of self diagnosis once, it’s bad don’t do it. Turns out it’s just autism masking and depression.
Selwyn (sel)
They/he
Reading, dnd, theatre, art (Irunwithskissors)
You will move to different cities
And I’ll still be here sitting pretty
Hey y'all, just wanted to conform I still live. Just art child with adhd awaiting autism diagnoses discovers Gmod and must now become Garry for 1 month gay. Bye again!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
1: I'll get there at my rate, and I am also concerned
2: Ah, everybody absolutely loves that!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
How are you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
GUYS I FINALLY STARTED PLAYING DELTARUNE
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!
Nice
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Same
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It's so beautiful
Kris Get The Banana
I go by She/her pronouns and am proudly lesbian. I'm a big fan of Deltarune, The Amazing Digital Circus, Sonic the Hedgehog, The Good Place, The Drew Carey Show, Futurama, and I think there's probably more but...
I'm the creator of The Bar of The Beasts, and I'm always happy to chat!