Oh no oh no it's coming oh dear what do I do oh no oh no-
HAHA
THREE NOW!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Grabs Unstable Unicorns card and slams it down onto table*
"Neigh, foul beast!"
NEVER!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
HAHA
THREE NOW!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
TWO!!!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ONE
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
NEVER!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I feel awesome guys :D
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
YEAH, YOU STARTED YOUR SECOND DRAFT!!!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
whazzap!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN FOALIN
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
long time no see!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
******** doesn't have Grim Hollow!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Congrats, everyone!
on existing, I mean. It can be hard sometimes.
remember to drink some water soon if you haven’t and to stay whimsical. I will never grow up, you all don’t have to either.
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
REALLY LONG TIME!!!!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hi again!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
oh wait it does it's just in the homebrew
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
how y'all doin'?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3