Oh, so you're of the "If I'm going to go out, I might as well be laughing"?
Fair.
NEVER, I AM OF THE "Aggressive complementer."
I have my epitaph: "You may be puzzled, you may be lost, wondering how their life went away; the theory we have -it's here to stay- is they were aggressively complimented away."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
Oh, so you're of the "If I'm going to go out, I might as well be laughing"?
Fair.
NEVER, I AM OF THE "Aggressive complementer."
I have my epitaph: "You may be puzzled, you may be lost, wondering how their life went away; the theory we have -it's here to stay- is they were aggressively complimented away."
Wow
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh, so you're of the "If I'm going to go out, I might as well be laughing"?
Fair.
NEVER, I AM OF THE "Aggressive complementer."
I have my epitaph: "You may be puzzled, you may be lost, wondering how their life went away; the theory we have -it's here to stay- is they were aggressively complimented away."
Wow
i just about died laughing just now
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Oh, so you're of the "If I'm going to go out, I might as well be laughing"?
Fair.
NEVER, I AM OF THE "Aggressive complementer."
I have my epitaph: "You may be puzzled, you may be lost, wondering how their life went away; the theory we have -it's here to stay- is they were aggressively complimented away."
Wow
I like writing epitaphs, for some reason.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
Oh, so you're of the "If I'm going to go out, I might as well be laughing"?
Fair.
NEVER, I AM OF THE "Aggressive complementer."
I have my epitaph: "You may be puzzled, you may be lost, wondering how their life went away; the theory we have -it's here to stay- is they were aggressively complimented away."
Wow
I like writing epitaphs, for some reason.
Cool
Can I have some more?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I have my epitaph: "You may be puzzled, you may be lost, wondering how their life went away; the theory we have -it's here to stay- is they were aggressively complimented away."
Wow
I like writing epitaphs, for some reason.
Cool
Can I have some more?
"He set the world aflame, he looked around for someone to blame - he heard a crash, felt his leg turn to ash - he was alone, rendered lame by his twisted game."
And then the guy's name would be carved out: "Constance Quincy Adams CONSEQUENCES"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
complain how nothing ever ends, until you take natural selection into your own hands
stealing from the camera shops,
and runnin' from the robocops
i dont know the rest of the words, so ill just say
over and over again
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
complain how nothing ever ends, until you take natural selection into your own hands
stealing from the camera shops,
and runnin' from the robocops
i dont know the rest of the words, so ill just say
over and over again
Ooh, music. Al. Sounding stuff.
it's SN0WCRASH.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
complain how nothing ever ends, until you take natural selection into your own hands
stealing from the camera shops,
and runnin' from the robocops
i dont know the rest of the words, so ill just say
over and over again
Ooh, music. Al. Sounding stuff.
it's SN0WCRASH.
...
A band, I'm assuming?
ya.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
complain how nothing ever ends, until you take natural selection into your own hands
stealing from the camera shops,
and runnin' from the robocops
i dont know the rest of the words, so ill just say
over and over again
Ooh, music. Al. Sounding stuff.
it's SN0WCRASH.
...
A band, I'm assuming?
ya.
Wait, Wes likes SN0WCRASH too
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
complain how nothing ever ends, until you take natural selection into your own hands
stealing from the camera shops,
and runnin' from the robocops
i dont know the rest of the words, so ill just say
over and over again
Ooh, music. Al. Sounding stuff.
it's SN0WCRASH.
...
A band, I'm assuming?
ya.
Wait, Wes likes SN0WCRASH too
thats why i heard about em
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
I have my epitaph: "You may be puzzled, you may be lost, wondering how their life went away; the theory we have -it's here to stay- is they were aggressively complimented away."
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
Wow
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
i just about died laughing just now
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
I like writing epitaphs, for some reason.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
Cool
Can I have some more?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"He set the world aflame, he looked around for someone to blame - he heard a crash, felt his leg turn to ash - he was alone, rendered lame by his twisted game."
And then the guy's name would be carved out: "
Constance Quincy AdamsCONSEQUENCES"Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
Gtg
Byegood!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Aw, bye!
Have fun!
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
bye Gato
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
*Pats*
It's okay. Gato will be back.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
complain how nothing ever ends, until you take natural selection into your own hands
stealing from the camera shops,
and runnin' from the robocops
i dont know the rest of the words, so ill just say
over and over again
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Ooh, music. Al. Sounding stuff.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
Hi!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
it's SN0WCRASH.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Hello!
Also probably good bye soon :(
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
...
A band, I'm assuming?
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
Nooooooo
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ya.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Wait, Wes likes SN0WCRASH too
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
thats why i heard about em
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3