it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
does it count as swearing if i use wingdings without censoring it at all?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
does it count as swearing if i use wingdings without censoring it at all?
DDB censors everything for you
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
NO!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
NO!
should I go on a spiel about how im a loser and being friends with me isn't worth it, or should I just shut up?
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
NO!
should I go on a spiel about how im a loser and being friends with me isn't worth it, or should I just shut up?
I don't care, man, its your choice, my entire belief is that a person is worth it, nothing can change that, so, if you want to try to change my mind, go ahead
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
NO!
should I go on a spiel about how im a loser and being friends with me isn't worth it, or should I just shut up?
No schpiels. And why wouldn't it be worth it? You share a bunch of common interests with us. And I've converted you to the cult of sn0wcrash, so...I mean, what's there not to like?
And don't shut up! Complaining isn't stupid, it's genuinely getting emotions out. Being the 'tougher' person isn't actually beneficial.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
NO!
should I go on a spiel about how im a loser and being friends with me isn't worth it, or should I just shut up?
No schpiels. And why wouldn't it be worth it? You share a bunch of common interests with us. And I've converted you to the cult of sn0wcrash, so...I mean, what's there not to like?
And don't shut up! Complaining isn't stupid, it's genuinely getting emotions out. Being the 'tougher' person isn't actually beneficial.
ya we have common interests, but I'm a total loser.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
THE ALT OF FOALIN you can call me Fay, or make something up. "No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing) extended sig(hint, click) :3
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
NO!
should I go on a spiel about how im a loser and being friends with me isn't worth it, or should I just shut up?
No schpiels. And why wouldn't it be worth it? You share a bunch of common interests with us. And I've converted you to the cult of sn0wcrash, so...I mean, what's there not to like?
And don't shut up! Complaining isn't stupid, it's genuinely getting emotions out. Being the 'tougher' person isn't actually beneficial.
ya we have common interests, but I'm a total loser.
**** NO
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I could spend ages Remembering the way you fell from space... A streak of fire, a liquid plate Of oxytocin lipstick In the flames... And I could spend days, I know, Writing code to reconstruct your face... But I forget so fast, My hard drive might as well have been erased..."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
NO!
should I go on a spiel about how im a loser and being friends with me isn't worth it, or should I just shut up?
No schpiels. And why wouldn't it be worth it? You share a bunch of common interests with us. And I've converted you to the cult of sn0wcrash, so...I mean, what's there not to like?
And don't shut up! Complaining isn't stupid, it's genuinely getting emotions out. Being the 'tougher' person isn't actually beneficial.
ya we have common interests, but I'm a total loser.
**** NO
Whoa, chill, Gato.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
NO!
should I go on a spiel about how im a loser and being friends with me isn't worth it, or should I just shut up?
No schpiels. And why wouldn't it be worth it? You share a bunch of common interests with us. And I've converted you to the cult of sn0wcrash, so...I mean, what's there not to like?
And don't shut up! Complaining isn't stupid, it's genuinely getting emotions out. Being the 'tougher' person isn't actually beneficial.
ya we have common interests, but I'm a total loser.
I wouldn't say that. Why do you think that?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
it does
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
Blerg
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
NO!
should I go on a spiel about how im a loser and being friends with me isn't worth it, or should I just shut up?
No schpiels. And why wouldn't it be worth it? You share a bunch of common interests with us. And I've converted you to the cult of sn0wcrash, so...I mean, what's there not to like?
And don't shut up! Complaining isn't stupid, it's genuinely getting emotions out. Being the 'tougher' person isn't actually beneficial.
ya we have common interests, but I'm a total loser.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
it kinda sucks that i relate to the character with extreme self doubt, lack of self confidence, and low self esteem who doesn't think he's worthy of anyone
F**k
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
All right.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
Also, if Onions are like Worms, and Ogres are like Onions, than Ogres must be like Worms.
Snarky pyromaniac with two braincells to rub together. Reasonably dangerous. Do not engage.
"Wow. Kookookachu got screwed." - Wolverine
"Fine, I understand. After all, you've lied to everyone else, I was beginning to feel left out." - The Genie in Aladdin
"Donkey, two things, okay? Shut. Up." - Shrek
it does
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
does it count as swearing if i use wingdings without censoring it at all?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
the only difference between me and that character is that he's attractive and he gets the girl
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
DDB censors everything for you
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Blerg
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I'm just whining, sorry. just ignore me ig
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
NO!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
should I go on a spiel about how im a loser and being friends with me isn't worth it, or should I just shut up?
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
I don't care, man, its your choice, my entire belief is that a person is worth it, nothing can change that, so, if you want to try to change my mind, go ahead
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
No schpiels. And why wouldn't it be worth it? You share a bunch of common interests with us. And I've converted you to the cult of sn0wcrash, so...I mean, what's there not to like?
And don't shut up! Complaining isn't stupid, it's genuinely getting emotions out. Being the 'tougher' person isn't actually beneficial.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
WES
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
ya we have common interests, but I'm a total loser.
THE ALT OF FOALIN
you can call me Fay, or make something up.
"No doubt I'll tire of this eventually, but for now... I am content." -Murtagh
if you are bored, go watch SAO(it's amazing)
extended sig(hint, click) :3
**** NO
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I could spend ages
Remembering the way you fell from space...
A streak of fire, a liquid plate
Of oxytocin lipstick
In the flames...
And I could spend days, I know,
Writing code to reconstruct your face...
But I forget so fast,
My hard drive might as well have been erased..."
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Whoa, chill, Gato.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
I wouldn't say that. Why do you think that?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
You Fv¢ⓚing ain't.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!