There are some threads that I am worried are dying.
As in?
I cast… I am probably worrying about nothing. It’s just that was the thread that introduced me to this community. Before i made my account I would just go and read the spells that are casted, and I am worried that the last 2 spells that where cast by me, 1 day ago. I’m probably over reacting.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
There are some threads that I am worried are dying.
As in?
I cast… I am probably worrying about nothing. It’s just that was the thread that introduced me to this community. Before i made my account I would just go and read the spells that are casted, and I am worried that the last 2 spells that where cast by me, 1 day ago. I’m probably over reacting.
It is cool. But sometimes the forums are like that. You've gotta find (or even make!) another thread, and just wait. For example, it's the weekend right now and snow just hit quite a few of us. We might be doing stuff outside of the forums. And plus, I just posted there, so...I need someone to post so I can make fast-food jokes.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Family? What happened? (if you're OK sharing, you don't have to)
Figured out my high school future
Mm? Like going to a different school?
Not really
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Family? What happened? (if you're OK sharing, you don't have to)
Figured out my high school future
Mm? Like going to a different school?
Not really
Oh. You need some cheering up?
*self-motivation coaches across the world all cheer, leading to a 11.0-Richter-scale earthquake which decimates New York --- specifically, the Peloton headquarters. They return to their crying.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Family? What happened? (if you're OK sharing, you don't have to)
Figured out my high school future
Mm? Like going to a different school?
Not really
Oh. You need some cheering up?
*self-motivation coaches across the world all cheer, leading to a 11.0-Richter-scale earthquake which decimates New York --- specifically, the Peloton headquarters. They return to their crying.*
No, its just that came with lectures about how i shouold be doing
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Family? What happened? (if you're OK sharing, you don't have to)
Figured out my high school future
Mm? Like going to a different school?
Not really
Oh. You need some cheering up?
*self-motivation coaches across the world all cheer, leading to a 11.0-Richter-scale earthquake which decimates New York --- specifically, the Peloton headquarters. They return to their crying.*
No, its just that came with lectures about how i shouold be doing
Those. Are. Bad.
Gato, I have literally no idea how you're doing. Don't tell me. But you are doing amazingly.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Family? What happened? (if you're OK sharing, you don't have to)
Figured out my high school future
Mm? Like going to a different school?
Not really
Oh. You need some cheering up?
*self-motivation coaches across the world all cheer, leading to a 11.0-Richter-scale earthquake which decimates New York --- specifically, the Peloton headquarters. They return to their crying.*
No, its just that came with lectures about how i shouold be doing
Those. Are. Bad.
Gato, I have literally no idea how you're doing. Don't tell me. But you are doing amazingly.
He, i haven't done school work in at least two days
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Family? What happened? (if you're OK sharing, you don't have to)
Figured out my high school future
Mm? Like going to a different school?
Not really
Oh. You need some cheering up?
*self-motivation coaches across the world all cheer, leading to a 11.0-Richter-scale earthquake which decimates New York --- specifically, the Peloton headquarters. They return to their crying.*
No, its just that came with lectures about how i shouold be doing
Those. Are. Bad.
Gato, I have literally no idea how you're doing. Don't tell me. But you are doing amazingly.
He, i haven't done school work in at least two days
Well, it's the weekend, isn't it?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
Family? What happened? (if you're OK sharing, you don't have to)
Figured out my high school future
Mm? Like going to a different school?
Not really
Oh. You need some cheering up?
*self-motivation coaches across the world all cheer, leading to a 11.0-Richter-scale earthquake which decimates New York --- specifically, the Peloton headquarters. They return to their crying.*
No, its just that came with lectures about how i shouold be doing
Those. Are. Bad.
Gato, I have literally no idea how you're doing. Don't tell me. But you are doing amazingly.
He, i haven't done school work in at least two days
Well, it's the weekend, isn't it?
That's not counting the weekend
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Family? What happened? (if you're OK sharing, you don't have to)
Figured out my high school future
Mm? Like going to a different school?
Not really
Oh. You need some cheering up?
*self-motivation coaches across the world all cheer, leading to a 11.0-Richter-scale earthquake which decimates New York --- specifically, the Peloton headquarters. They return to their crying.*
No, its just that came with lectures about how i shouold be doing
Those. Are. Bad.
Gato, I have literally no idea how you're doing. Don't tell me. But you are doing amazingly.
He, i haven't done school work in at least two days
Well, it's the weekend, isn't it?
That's not counting the weekend
Uh…
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
did you wolves eat berries? And horses can eat small animals if they need to.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
what're y'all's opinions on vampirism? like in real life.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
what're y'all's opinions on vampirism? like in real life.
I’m conflicted. Would it be cool? Yes. But I like sun bathing so not for me.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
what're y'all's opinions on vampirism? like in real life.
I’m conflicted. Would it be cool? Yes. But I like sun bathing so not for me.
It’s more of a pain than anything. Cool, I can fly, hypnotize people (not something I want), and have ‘unnatural’ strength. I just can’t be outside during the day, go to any social function without a personal invite, see myself, count everything I see get spilled, nor can I eat anything with garlic, which I love. Oh, and I need to kill and drink people to live.
what're y'all's opinions on vampirism? like in real life.
I’m conflicted. Would it be cool? Yes. But I like sun bathing so not for me.
It’s more of a pain than anything. Cool, I can fly, hypnotize people (not something I want), and have ‘unnatural’ strength. I just can’t be outside during the day, go to any social function without a personal invite, see myself, count everything I see get spilled, nor can I eat anything with garlic, which I love. Oh, and I need to kill and drink people to live.
i meant the actual meainig of vampirism, but you do make a good point. although not all vampires in fiction burn up in the sun. in Oblivion, within twenty four hours of feeding they can go in sunlight.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
I cast… I am probably worrying about nothing. It’s just that was the thread that introduced me to this community. Before i made my account I would just go and read the spells that are casted, and I am worried that the last 2 spells that where cast by me, 1 day ago. I’m probably over reacting.
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
alignment: chaotic good.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/3153-extended-signature-thread?page=20&srsltid=AfmBOooRkd7DyJ7F_a6PnbfKQ69VPiDjZJBdpetul5PJfECJVllwp_YO
It is cool. But sometimes the forums are like that. You've gotta find (or even make!) another thread, and just wait. For example, it's the weekend right now and snow just hit quite a few of us. We might be doing stuff outside of the forums. And plus, I just posted there, so...I need someone to post so I can make fast-food jokes.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
Not really
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Oh. You need some cheering up?
*self-motivation coaches across the world all cheer, leading to a 11.0-Richter-scale earthquake which decimates New York --- specifically, the Peloton headquarters. They return to their crying.*
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
No, its just that came with lectures about how i shouold be doing
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Those. Are. Bad.
Gato, I have literally no idea how you're doing. Don't tell me. But you are doing amazingly.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
He, i haven't done school work in at least two days
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Well, it's the weekend, isn't it?
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
That's not counting the weekend
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hey
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
hi
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Uh…
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|
did you wolves eat berries? And horses can eat small animals if they need to.
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
alignment: chaotic good.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/3153-extended-signature-thread?page=20&srsltid=AfmBOooRkd7DyJ7F_a6PnbfKQ69VPiDjZJBdpetul5PJfECJVllwp_YO
what're y'all's opinions on vampirism? like in real life.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Foalin, its your turn in the campaign
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
aight
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
How are you?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I’m conflicted. Would it be cool? Yes. But I like sun bathing so not for me.
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
alignment: chaotic good.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/3153-extended-signature-thread?page=20&srsltid=AfmBOooRkd7DyJ7F_a6PnbfKQ69VPiDjZJBdpetul5PJfECJVllwp_YO
It’s more of a pain than anything. Cool, I can fly, hypnotize people (not something I want), and have ‘unnatural’ strength. I just can’t be outside during the day, go to any social function without a personal invite, see myself, count everything I see get spilled, nor can I eat anything with garlic, which I love. Oh, and I need to kill and drink people to live.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
i meant the actual meainig of vampirism, but you do make a good point. although not all vampires in fiction burn up in the sun. in Oblivion, within twenty four hours of feeding they can go in sunlight.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3