Welcome back. I don’t think we met before but glad to meet you. I wish I could say I disagree with the fact that the world is messed up, but there are good things and good people
Glad to meet you as well, m0ssa! Is there a nickname you go by, or does m0ssa work?
And: it's fair that there are portions of the world that are positive, but the world is net negative as a whole (or so I believe).
Although it's SNOWING! So I don't have many complaints right now.
I didn't go to school this week. THAT much snow for me. Which is good and bad.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Also came to say, anyone wanna help me w/ a thread?
What’s the thread?
So people get in a weird place and they turn into altered versions, all unlike themselves. They can give in for more powerful abilities but flaws a many, and it takes a while to gain back control. Kinda like TGOS and the like.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Also came to say, anyone wanna help me w/ a thread?
What’s the thread?
So people get in a weird place and they turn into altered versions, all unlike themselves. They can give in for more powerful abilities but flaws a many, and it takes a while to gain back control. Kinda like TGOS and the like.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also came to say, anyone wanna help me w/ a thread?
What’s the thread?
So people get in a weird place and they turn into altered versions, all unlike themselves. They can give in for more powerful abilities but flaws a many, and it takes a while to gain back control. Kinda like TGOS and the like.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Welcome back. I don’t think we met before but glad to meet you. I wish I could say I disagree with the fact that the world is messed up, but there are good things and good people
Glad to meet you as well, m0ssa! Is there a nickname you go by, or does m0ssa work?
And: it's fair that there are portions of the world that are positive, but the world is net negative as a whole (or so I believe).
Although it's SNOWING! So I don't have many complaints right now.
Mossa works. And also it is snowing so much where I am right now!! But it is too cold to go sledding.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
Also came to say, anyone wanna help me w/ a thread?
What’s the thread?
So people get in a weird place and they turn into altered versions, all unlike themselves. They can give in for more powerful abilities but flaws a many, and it takes a while to gain back control. Kinda like TGOS and the like.
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
Sink was partially clogged and there was suction causing it to not drain. Recently fixed it, though.
Lovely! My day was cruddy because family
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Also came to say, anyone wanna help me w/ a thread?
What’s the thread?
So people get in a weird place and they turn into altered versions, all unlike themselves. They can give in for more powerful abilities but flaws a many, and it takes a while to gain back control. Kinda like TGOS and the like.
Welcome back. I don’t think we met before but glad to meet you. I wish I could say I disagree with the fact that the world is messed up, but there are good things and good people
Glad to meet you as well, m0ssa! Is there a nickname you go by, or does m0ssa work?
And: it's fair that there are portions of the world that are positive, but the world is net negative as a whole (or so I believe).
Although it's SNOWING! So I don't have many complaints right now.
Mossa works. And also it is snowing so much where I am right now!! But it is too cold to go sledding.
It’s never too cold to go sledding.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic: With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate, What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ? |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
I didn't go to school this week. THAT much snow for me. Which is good and bad.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Also came to say, anyone wanna help me w/ a thread?
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
What’s the thread?
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
So people get in a weird place and they turn into altered versions, all unlike themselves. They can give in for more powerful abilities but flaws a many, and it takes a while to gain back control. Kinda like TGOS and the like.
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Ooooh, I’ll help!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
GOLDIE!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Today was not that great
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Thx!
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
That sucks
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Ah
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Mossa works. And also it is snowing so much where I am right now!! But it is too cold to go sledding.
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
alignment: chaotic good.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/3153-extended-signature-thread?page=20&srsltid=AfmBOooRkd7DyJ7F_a6PnbfKQ69VPiDjZJBdpetul5PJfECJVllwp_YO
That sounds cool, I will be done to help.
i am a god who is trapped in a cartoon, with saws for hands (and feet)!! active on I CAST....! and Jeff the Evil Roomba Cult, as well as planning to make my own cult.
alignment: chaotic good.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/off-topic/adohands-kitchen/3153-extended-signature-thread?page=20&srsltid=AfmBOooRkd7DyJ7F_a6PnbfKQ69VPiDjZJBdpetul5PJfECJVllwp_YO
Lovely! My day was cruddy because family
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
PM me!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
It’s never too cold to go sledding.
Rooted to your black look, the play turned tragic:
With such blight wrought on our bankrupt estate,
What ceremony of words can patch the havoc ?
|------extended sig------|