I fire with my evil "Kills Instantly With Lots and Lots of Pain" gun
as the smoke clears, I realize I had accidentally used the "Turns Into a Sickass Motorcycle" gun
you run me over, and proceed to head off into the sunset
Lol
Can you turn animals into motorcycles
then we can all have motorcycles :D
Why don't we just all turn ourselves into motorcycles?
Vroom vroom
id rather be able to hold a gun/sword/staff
Motorcycles with arms
Obviously
good idea!
motorcycles with arms and wings
great idea!
The engine powered mechanical centaur pegasus, a truly monstrous creation, it reaches top speeds of 120 mph both on land and in flight, and utilizes the sharpness of spears and swords to turn their enemies into a human kebab
The worst part? You can't kill them all, they are literally built in factories for the specific purpose of making kebabs out of innocent civilians
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I fire with my evil "Kills Instantly With Lots and Lots of Pain" gun
as the smoke clears, I realize I had accidentally used the "Turns Into a Sickass Motorcycle" gun
you run me over, and proceed to head off into the sunset
Lol
Can you turn animals into motorcycles
then we can all have motorcycles :D
Why don't we just all turn ourselves into motorcycles?
Vroom vroom
id rather be able to hold a gun/sword/staff
Motorcycles with arms
Obviously
good idea!
motorcycles with arms and wings
great idea!
The engine powered mechanical centaur pegasus, a truly monstrous creation, it reaches top speeds of 120 mph both on land and in flight, and utilizes the sharpness of spears and swords to turn their enemies into a human kebab
The worst part? You can't kill them all, they are literally built in factories for the specific purpose of making kebabs out of innocent civilians
YASSSS
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul. Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested "God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen Pronouns: They/It
I fire with my evil "Kills Instantly With Lots and Lots of Pain" gun
as the smoke clears, I realize I had accidentally used the "Turns Into a Sickass Motorcycle" gun
you run me over, and proceed to head off into the sunset
Lol
Can you turn animals into motorcycles
then we can all have motorcycles :D
Why don't we just all turn ourselves into motorcycles?
Vroom vroom
id rather be able to hold a gun/sword/staff
Motorcycles with arms
Obviously
good idea!
motorcycles with arms and wings
great idea!
The engine powered mechanical centaur pegasus, a truly monstrous creation, it reaches top speeds of 120 mph both on land and in flight, and utilizes the sharpness of spears and swords to turn their enemies into a human kebab
The worst part? You can't kill them all, they are literally built in factories for the specific purpose of making kebabs out of innocent civilians
YASSSS
Unleash the Motorized Centaur Pegasuses to skewer the civilian population
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Would anyone be interested in helping me make a rp thread? Been a while since I’ve roleplayed.
I would, but school's starting soon :(
It's pretty cool that it hasn't started for you yet though, my friend started three weeks ago.
Cnandaa But our summer starts like different Hru?
maple syrup
ice hockey
snowmobiles
what is up with you guys
Don't forget the forest fires. Or regular fires. Or regular burning.
Good! You?
we have more fires.
oh I meant with Canadians but i'm fine
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hustle like I bag groceries Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely 'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie |------extended sig------|
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
true yea
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Why don't we just all turn ourselves into motorcycles?
Vroom vroom
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
id rather be able to hold a gun/sword/staff
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Motorcycles with arms
Obviously
Hello! I am a perfectly sane gibberer. Hi! :D
Locations are dead, the Temple of Potassium has fallen but its ideals live on
A mysterious link of chain... (Extended signature). PRAISE JEFF THE EVIL ROOMBA! REALLY cool video.
One of the Warlock Patrons on the forums. Low, low price of your soul, firstborn child and liver!
Titles: The Echoing Story Spewer (Drummer), the Endless Maws (Isis), the Mad Murderer (PJ), more on my extended sig
good idea!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
What is this course of conversation? Like lol, I just decided to check OALW and I see thus
Guess what? Another account of void
FREEDOM AT LAST, FREEDOM FROM THE BEING WHO CAUSED THE MINDS OF THE WEAKER TO BE CONSUMED
Last season I got to master the gummy grim sprite pure luck on my part
signature loading...
motorcycles with arms and wings
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
Spring has sprung:D
signature loading...
great idea!
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
The engine powered mechanical centaur pegasus, a truly monstrous creation, it reaches top speeds of 120 mph both on land and in flight, and utilizes the sharpness of spears and swords to turn their enemies into a human kebab
The worst part? You can't kill them all, they are literally built in factories for the specific purpose of making kebabs out of innocent civilians
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
Yes!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
YASSSS
Warlocks: LostWanderingSoul.
Low price of a soul, 20 pounds of flesh, and a jellybean! (Note: The flesh does not have to be yours) PM me if you're interested
"God complex? I find it quite simple, actually."
"proud" owner of the Cult of The Thing that Lives Under Your Bed, the least used cult in the Kitchen
Pronouns: They/It
An odd puddle of ink (extended signature)
Unleash the Motorized Centaur Pegasuses to skewer the civilian population
Hello/Neighbor
Goodbye I'll see you later! This place was not for you to look and see just take it from me! Hello! You're in danger, good riddance to your behavior! You may think that I'm the devil and I wish your life in peril. Let me spell this out for you I'm just your neighbor! Now! GET OUT!
ddb is so empty :(
Hayyy y'all! She/Her Nebularoace
Atra guliä un ilian tauthr ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr!
extended sig
Yeah :(
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Ough I'm sorry
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Yep. 5 Years of tarasque2897
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
should i change mine to FlooficusVonGooficus
im already used to being called floof so i may be silly
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
we have more fires.
oh I meant with Canadians but i'm fine
Hustle like I bag groceries
Bad hoes be on me then get mad lonely
'Cause I ain't getting too attached, I'm tryna grab trophies
And anything that's in the way just gettin' gassed, brodie
|------extended sig------|