“Oh, hello!” He waves cheerily, but looks a bit strained.
Asha walks over to him. “You okay alvize?” *just go with it idk if they’ve met before but Asha’s an older student so just roll with it*
*lmao i was trying to remember if they’d met before too*
“Yeah! I’m quite well. Molto felice.”
“You sure? You looked a bit stressed.”
“I can’t imagine why that could be.”
“What do you mean? Is it because Alyssa was sacrificed earlier today?”
“…well of course that would shake anyone up, but I didn’t really know her.”
“She was in the room next to me. I felt so bad when they took her away. She told me: “Asha you need to tell my parents. Tell them i love them.” What else then?”
“Oh, hello!” He waves cheerily, but looks a bit strained.
Asha walks over to him. “You okay alvize?” *just go with it idk if they’ve met before but Asha’s an older student so just roll with it*
*lmao i was trying to remember if they’d met before too*
“Yeah! I’m quite well. Molto felice.”
“You sure? You looked a bit stressed.”
“I can’t imagine why that could be.”
“What do you mean? Is it because Alyssa was sacrificed earlier today?”
“…well of course that would shake anyone up, but I didn’t really know her.”
“She was in the room next to me. I felt so bad when they took her away. She told me: “Asha you need to tell my parents. Tell them i love them.” What else then?”
“Nothing. I’m fine.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
No news is good news…
I'll lay a white rose on the cold earth, knowing it that it has not claimed your soul.
“Oh, hello!” He waves cheerily, but looks a bit strained.
Asha walks over to him. “You okay alvize?” *just go with it idk if they’ve met before but Asha’s an older student so just roll with it*
*lmao i was trying to remember if they’d met before too*
“Yeah! I’m quite well. Molto felice.”
“You sure? You looked a bit stressed.”
“I can’t imagine why that could be.”
“What do you mean? Is it because Alyssa was sacrificed earlier today?”
“…well of course that would shake anyone up, but I didn’t really know her.”
“She was in the room next to me. I felt so bad when they took her away. She told me: “Asha you need to tell my parents. Tell them i love them.” What else then?”
“Nothing. I’m fine.”
“Alvize. Do you actually expect me to believe that? But if you don’t want to talk about it that’s fine.”
*Oh she’s a popular girl but she’s actually rly nice, surprisingly. Fyra might not exactly know that, though.*
”You sure? Chica, you look like you seen the Babayaga or something.”
“Well she hangs out with the popular girls, and although she’s fine, the people she associates with are…not”
“Oh, yeah. She’s always been popular. She’s fine, though. I’ll prolly go talk to her sometime. What kinda crew does she hang with nowadays?”
“Good luck getting her away from her clique”
He shrugs. “I don’t care if I have to talk to them as well.”
She shrugs as well. “What’s your specialty?”
“Water spells.” He indicates his ice skateboard. “Nothin too crazy, man. I’m mostly chill.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult) I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3 Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
"THERE! one who is at least 50% devil; check, a stick; check, a drop of blood; check, and make it into a pentagram; check! okay, now..."
Rain has passed away by the time she finishes her checklist.
She just- grabs his soul from out of his body and the pentagram erupts into a portal, and she drags him into hell
*GTG*
*back*
"Goodbye, for now..."
Lify get's teleported back and the portal shuts
*?*
*Is his soul sentient rn?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“Oh, hello!” He waves cheerily, but looks a bit strained.
Asha walks over to him. “You okay alvize?” *just go with it idk if they’ve met before but Asha’s an older student so just roll with it*
*lmao i was trying to remember if they’d met before too*
“Yeah! I’m quite well. Molto felice.”
“You sure? You looked a bit stressed.”
“I can’t imagine why that could be.”
“What do you mean? Is it because Alyssa was sacrificed earlier today?”
“…well of course that would shake anyone up, but I didn’t really know her.”
“She was in the room next to me. I felt so bad when they took her away. She told me: “Asha you need to tell my parents. Tell them i love them.” What else then?”
“Nothing. I’m fine.”
“Alvize. Do you actually expect me to believe that? But if you don’t want to talk about it that’s fine.”
“I’m not the best talker. I’m a better musician. And listener.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
No news is good news…
I'll lay a white rose on the cold earth, knowing it that it has not claimed your soul.
"THERE! one who is at least 50% devil; check, a stick; check, a drop of blood; check, and make it into a pentagram; check! okay, now..."
Rain has passed away by the time she finishes her checklist.
She just- grabs his soul from out of his body and the pentagram erupts into a portal, and she drags him into hell
*GTG*
*back*
"Goodbye, for now..."
Lify get's teleported back and the portal shuts
*?*
*Is his soul sentient rn?*
*yes*
His soul cracks its neck. “Wow. Surreal.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
“Oh, hello!” He waves cheerily, but looks a bit strained.
Asha walks over to him. “You okay alvize?” *just go with it idk if they’ve met before but Asha’s an older student so just roll with it*
*lmao i was trying to remember if they’d met before too*
“Yeah! I’m quite well. Molto felice.”
“You sure? You looked a bit stressed.”
“I can’t imagine why that could be.”
“What do you mean? Is it because Alyssa was sacrificed earlier today?”
“…well of course that would shake anyone up, but I didn’t really know her.”
“She was in the room next to me. I felt so bad when they took her away. She told me: “Asha you need to tell my parents. Tell them i love them.” What else then?”
“Nothing. I’m fine.”
“Alvize. Do you actually expect me to believe that? But if you don’t want to talk about it that’s fine.”
“I’m not the best talker. I’m a better musician. And listener.”
“Ok. But if you ever want to talk, im here.” She looks at him, concern barely disguised on her face. “You want to play a duet?”
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
"THERE! one who is at least 50% devil; check, a stick; check, a drop of blood; check, and make it into a pentagram; check! okay, now..."
Rain has passed away by the time she finishes her checklist.
She just- grabs his soul from out of his body and the pentagram erupts into a portal, and she drags him into hell
*GTG*
*back*
"Goodbye, for now..."
Lify get's teleported back and the portal shuts
*?*
*Is his soul sentient rn?*
*yes*
His soul cracks its neck. “Wow. Surreal.”
"You might become a demon soon..."
“…I don’t want that to happen.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
She shrugs as well. “What’s your specialty?”
Selwyn (sel)
They/he
Reading, dnd, theatre, art (Irunwithskissors)
You will move to different cities
And I’ll still be here sitting pretty
“She was in the room next to me. I felt so bad when they took her away. She told me: “Asha you need to tell my parents. Tell them i love them.” What else then?”
Selwyn (sel)
They/he
Reading, dnd, theatre, art (Irunwithskissors)
You will move to different cities
And I’ll still be here sitting pretty
“Nothing. I’m fine.”
No news is good news…
I'll lay a white rose on the cold earth, knowing it that it has not claimed your soul.
“Alvize. Do you actually expect me to believe that? But if you don’t want to talk about it that’s fine.”
Selwyn (sel)
They/he
Reading, dnd, theatre, art (Irunwithskissors)
You will move to different cities
And I’ll still be here sitting pretty
“Water spells.” He indicates his ice skateboard. “Nothin too crazy, man. I’m mostly chill.”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
*?*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*bonk*
I'm Fry, a doodler, writer, aspiring singer/songwriter, and sort-of youtuber (check me out!) goofin' around on the interwebs
Soli Deo Gloria(Sed servus eius crustulum vult)
I'm a disabled, neurodivergent, dumpster fire, and somewhat of a clown, but I do my best :3
Crafter of Constellations, vocaloid enjoyer, waluigi’s #1 fan, space alien, undead cutie pie, danganer of ronpas, and certified silly goose
Internet big sib to aspeninthetrees, TheGatoLover, (and hopefully more)
*Is his soul sentient rn?*
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
*yes*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
*sry*
fyra comes in and sits down on Peony’s floor. “You okay?”
Selwyn (sel)
They/he
Reading, dnd, theatre, art (Irunwithskissors)
You will move to different cities
And I’ll still be here sitting pretty
“I’m not the best talker. I’m a better musician. And listener.”
No news is good news…
I'll lay a white rose on the cold earth, knowing it that it has not claimed your soul.
His soul cracks its neck. “Wow. Surreal.”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
“Ok. But if you ever want to talk, im here.” She looks at him, concern barely disguised on her face. “You want to play a duet?”
Selwyn (sel)
They/he
Reading, dnd, theatre, art (Irunwithskissors)
You will move to different cities
And I’ll still be here sitting pretty
"You might become a demon soon..."
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
“…I don’t want that to happen.”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
*cut*
“What piece?”
No news is good news…
I'll lay a white rose on the cold earth, knowing it that it has not claimed your soul.
*I now teleport away*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Rain's body is still in the corridor, slumped against a wall with the cursed blood running up his arms and neck. (Somebody might wnna move it)
Gradius2's less frequent non-mobile account.
As Drummer said, I am ASCENDED
Lify drags it away
14
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Gradius2's less frequent non-mobile account.
As Drummer said, I am ASCENDED