A skinny shortish person walks out of a collage of magic. the person wears a red suit and tie with a navy blue blazer that has golden screming (I spelt it like that on purpose) cat pauldrons, and golden buttons. they have medium length hair, like the hair of V from murder drones, but wavy with some curls at the tips and a very dark brown, though every five minutes or so their hair gets a bit brighter, especially the parts closest to the sun. the have a maroon ribbonlike bandage as an eyepatch, vibrant hazel pants with brightly colored berry and leaf stains all over them, fancy boots with faux fur at the top, and have a small 'skirt' that only has the back half, and is quite damaged. they wear a slightly torn black ring of cloth around their neck, that looks like a scarf with no tie.
Karziel takes his headphones off and looks up, frowning. “Hey.”
"Oh, uh- greetings."
“You alright? Is that a style or are you injured?” He seems genuinely concerned.
"Just tattered clothing and one scar... don't worry"
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
she catches it and tosses it back "you're welcome"
They attempt to catch it, but somehow fall on their face. "Gah!"
she offers them a hand up
"Thanks." They smile.
she smiles back
Druid picks up the ball and hands it to Luna.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Haiiiiii, I’m Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
“Can you catch me? I wouldn’t normally ask, but I don’t feel like breaking more bones.”
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
“Can you catch me? I wouldn’t normally ask, but I don’t feel like breaking more bones.”
"I think i can catch you"
“Okay.” He unhooks his feet from the tree branch and falls down to her.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
Haiiiiii, I’m Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
When she comes back, jay is shaking slightly
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
"are you okay?"
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
He doesn’t respond
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
"want some food?"
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
*cut*
No response
The only thing I know for certain is that I exist
(gtg)
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
*Bloop I mean*
. ݁𝜗~☆!Extended Signature!☆~𝜚.
Gulpmissle Day, Saturday, February 15th, 2025 💛🤍💜🖤 🩷💛💙
Any pronouns, if you mix them up a lot; otherwise, She/They
Hallo, I am a pan, demigirl, chaotic ADHD mess of a furry. I am Canadian, and yeah. I have been on DDB for a while, and the forums for one or two years. Call me Tara, or Anto. Or tarasque2897!
Druid picks up the ball and hands it to Luna.
Haiiiiii, I’m Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
Luke is hanging upside down from a tree.
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
it dissipates in her hand
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
*boop*
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
Luna look up at him
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
“Hey Luna. Can I get a favor?”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
"What is it?"
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
“Can you catch me? I wouldn’t normally ask, but I don’t feel like breaking more bones.”
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
"I think i can catch you"
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
“Okay.” He unhooks his feet from the tree branch and falls down to her.
My name’s Gradius, this is my second account :P I love Hollow Knight and I have been on ddb for a while. Come rp with me anytime! It is my purpose. My title that was given to me by Drummer is…SPIRIT OF THE WEST, GUARDIAN OF THE HOLLOWS.
No cost too great. No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering. Born of God and Void.
TRON LIVES
Druid walks up to Luna.
Haiiiiii, I’m Druid! (he/they/it/moth/fae/star) I'm a smol insane queer lil' mess with a terrible mental state! I'm also a therian and furry :3 My current obsessions are The Amazing Digital Circus and Hazbin Hotel, so if you ever wanna chat about that, I'm always happy to! GIVE ME YOUR MONSTER.
"Oh no! Looks like I've taken Ragatha... AND DROPPED HER IN THE DEEP FRYER!" -Jax
she catches him
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin
She smiles "hello. how are you?"
Hämärä häkellyttävä, menneisyyden menettävä
Tulevaisuus tuntematta, korkealle kurkottava
Kahleet kultaiset kukistin, raudat ruostuneet ripustin
Yksinäisen yön ylitin, sieltä itsenikin löysin