*okay I’m back from school nobody else is one but what the (GP) is going on I got a lot of reading to do when I get home*
(I am around, but i don't have any chars atm)
*hah. I will never have that problem. I have like fifteen. Help.*
(you have too many, and I don't have enough)
(Help me)
*Give moon some it fixed both problems*
(NO!)
*Why?*
(Don’t take my characters from me. I love all around fifteen of them. I think. Or is it thirteen? I gotta check.)
*Get rid of the characters you don't use often to moon if you need less*
(Nooooooo)
*Or kill some of them off in someway*
*I was gonna say I could kill them off, but Omar probably wouldn't*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*FINALLY! other people! i was talking to the walls!*
*The Azeria document should be fixed now buddy*
*I saw! you want the living blizzard statblock?*
*I don't think so but I might eventually add a homebrewed section for the world cause I'm going to have to make a lot of custom items*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*okay I’m back from school nobody else is one but what the (GP) is going on I got a lot of reading to do when I get home*
(I am around, but i don't have any chars atm)
*hah. I will never have that problem. I have like fifteen. Help.*
(you have too many, and I don't have enough)
(Help me)
*Give moon some it fixed both problems*
(NO!)
*Why?*
(Don’t take my characters from me. I love all around fifteen of them. I think. Or is it thirteen? I gotta check.)
*Get rid of the characters you don't use often to moon if you need less*
(Nooooooo)
*Or kill some of them off in someway*
(… oh. Drizzle. Oh, poor poor drizzle. I have big plans for them. Biiiig plans.*’
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya, there! I'm Gonzalo2, but you can just call me Gonz! (Don't ask about what happened to Gonzalo1.) I'm just an ADHD theater nerd who has too much time on my hands and too little sleep! This is my original account, but you’ll probably see me on my main accounts, Gonzalo3, and Gonzalo5. Don’t ask why I have so many alts.
*also you can add your civilization in the doc if you want if I remember correctly anyone who joins can edit*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*okay I’m back from school nobody else is one but what the (GP) is going on I got a lot of reading to do when I get home*
(I am around, but i don't have any chars atm)
*hah. I will never have that problem. I have like fifteen. Help.*
(you have too many, and I don't have enough)
(Help me)
*Give moon some it fixed both problems*
(NO!)
*Why?*
(Don’t take my characters from me. I love all around fifteen of them. I think. Or is it thirteen? I gotta check.)
*Get rid of the characters you don't use often to moon if you need less*
(Nooooooo)
*Or kill some of them off in someway*
(… oh. Drizzle. Oh, poor poor drizzle. I have big plans for them. Biiiig plans.*’
*not as big as my plans for Omar*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*FINALLY! other people! i was talking to the walls!*
*The Azeria document should be fixed now buddy*
*I saw! you want the living blizzard statblock?*
*I don't think so but I might eventually add a homebrewed section for the world cause I'm going to have to make a lot of custom items*
*I'll probably add Urat later today, or tommorow*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*FINALLY! other people! i was talking to the walls!*
*The Azeria document should be fixed now buddy*
*I saw! you want the living blizzard statblock?*
*I don't think so but I might eventually add a homebrewed section for the world cause I'm going to have to make a lot of custom items*
*I'll probably add Urat later today, or tommorow*
*Okay think of this as a massive world building project I'm taking on I want to make the world so vast that someone can campaign in this world 10 times and it still can be new*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*So we are talking about 7 realms 4 continents in Azeria 2 empires 30 kingdoms about 50 towns and cities in the empires and 30 for the kingdoms and thousands of NPCs*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Do you want your civilization in the world in building?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Chris, vindicator is your's right? I CANNOT keep all these character's straight for the life of me*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*Chris, vindicator is your's right? I CANNOT keep all these character's straight for the life of me*
*When in doubt blame Gonzalo jk*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*okay I’m back from school nobody else is one but what the (GP) is going on I got a lot of reading to do when I get home*
(I am around, but i don't have any chars atm)
*hah. I will never have that problem. I have like fifteen. Help.*
(you have too many, and I don't have enough)
(Help me)
*Give moon some it fixed both problems*
(NO!)
*Why?*
(Don’t take my characters from me. I love all around fifteen of them. I think. Or is it thirteen? I gotta check.)
*Get rid of the characters you don't use often to moon if you need less*
(Nooooooo)
*Or kill some of them off in someway*
(… oh. Drizzle. Oh, poor poor drizzle. I have big plans for them. Biiiig plans.*’
*not as big as my plans for Omar*
*doubt*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya, there! I'm Gonzalo2, but you can just call me Gonz! (Don't ask about what happened to Gonzalo1.) I'm just an ADHD theater nerd who has too much time on my hands and too little sleep! This is my original account, but you’ll probably see me on my main accounts, Gonzalo3, and Gonzalo5. Don’t ask why I have so many alts.
*Do you want your civilization in the world in building?*
*Idk. Its not fleshed out or anything and I may completely rewrite it later*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
*Chris, vindicator is your's right? I CANNOT keep all these character's straight for the life of me*
*Yup! One of my 2*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*I was gonna say I could kill them off, but Omar probably wouldn't*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I don't think so but I might eventually add a homebrewed section for the world cause I'm going to have to make a lot of custom items*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
(… oh. Drizzle. Oh, poor poor drizzle. I have big plans for them. Biiiig plans.*’
Hiya, there! I'm Gonzalo2, but you can just call me Gonz! (Don't ask about what happened to Gonzalo1.) I'm just an ADHD theater nerd who has too much time on my hands and too little sleep! This is my original account, but you’ll probably see me on my main accounts, Gonzalo3, and Gonzalo5. Don’t ask why I have so many alts.
*also you can add your civilization in the doc if you want if I remember correctly anyone who joins can edit*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*not as big as my plans for Omar*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I'll probably add Urat later today, or tommorow*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Okay think of this as a massive world building project I'm taking on I want to make the world so vast that someone can campaign in this world 10 times and it still can be new*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*So we are talking about 7 realms 4 continents in Azeria 2 empires 30 kingdoms about 50 towns and cities in the empires and 30 for the kingdoms and thousands of NPCs*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hi*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Homework, not brew*
*Database and statistics*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*hi Chris*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hihi*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*hi howdy*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Do you want your civilization in the world in building?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Chris, vindicator is your's right? I CANNOT keep all these character's straight for the life of me*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*When in doubt blame Gonzalo jk*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*doubt*
Hiya, there! I'm Gonzalo2, but you can just call me Gonz! (Don't ask about what happened to Gonzalo1.) I'm just an ADHD theater nerd who has too much time on my hands and too little sleep! This is my original account, but you’ll probably see me on my main accounts, Gonzalo3, and Gonzalo5. Don’t ask why I have so many alts.
*Idk. Its not fleshed out or anything and I may completely rewrite it later*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
*Yup! One of my 2*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)