So, when do we start forbidding contact with the outside world and psychologically tormenting our members so they feel like they can’t leave?
Half, send him back to the latrines.
we have like 18 or 19 members already so we have probably outsized all the smaller cults
It’s time to start conquering smaller nations
also cyno you need to finalize a peace agreement with the jeff cult
Where?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
If you choose a lineage, you cannot gain the benefits of another race.
NO EPIC BOONS 👹
All participants must agree to it if any of them have mounts or familiars that are not specified in a class, item, spell, or subclass feature. Homebrew must also be agreed on from both parties or the one with the homebrew must instead use something within 5e. All Cyno and Chris homebrew is automatically approved.
You have 10 points to spend on magic items. Unused points are converted into 50 GP each. common (1 point) uncommon (2 points) rare (3 points) very rare (4 points) legendary (5 points)
No partnered content or UA. Mercer stuff is fine, as well as other content books.
Pick custom background when choosing your background.
Multiclassing and optional features are allowed.
Poisons count as uncommon magic items, with the exception of purple worm poison which is rare.
No divine intervention or anything of the sort that summons some kind of all powerful deity
Banned items and spells: Artifacts, Tomes/manuals, Spell Scrolls, Wish for any use except for the ones not up to the DM’s discretion, Ring of three wishes, Clones or Simulacrums created before the fight, Modern Firearms. More may be added.
So, when do we start forbidding contact with the outside world and psychologically tormenting our members so they feel like they can’t leave?
Half, send him back to the latrines.
we have like 18 or 19 members already so we have probably outsized all the smaller cults
It’s time to start conquering smaller nations
also cyno you need to finalize a peace agreement with the jeff cult
Where?
in the cult of jeff just quick post that you agree to prior mentions of a peace agreement or something and we will be all set
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
If you choose a lineage, you cannot gain the benefits of another race.
NO EPIC BOONS 👹
All participants must agree to it if any of them have mounts or familiars that are not specified in a class, item, spell, or subclass feature. Homebrew must also be agreed on from both parties or the one with the homebrew must instead use something within 5e. All Cyno and Chris homebrew is automatically approved.
You have 10 points to spend on magic items. Unused points are converted into 50 GP each. common (1 point) uncommon (2 points) rare (3 points) very rare (4 points) legendary (5 points)
No partnered content or UA. Mercer stuff is fine, as well as other content books.
Pick custom background when choosing your background.
Multiclassing and optional features are allowed.
Poisons count as uncommon magic items, with the exception of purple worm poison which is rare.
No divine intervention or anything of the sort that summons some kind of all powerful deity
Banned items and spells: Artifacts, Tomes/manuals, Spell Scrolls, Wish for any use except for the ones not up to the DM’s discretion, Ring of three wishes, Clones or Simulacrums created before the fight, Modern Firearms. More may be added.
Redpelt is getting hit with the stripper wizard.
excuse me what?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
If you choose a lineage, you cannot gain the benefits of another race.
NO EPIC BOONS 👹
All participants must agree to it if any of them have mounts or familiars that are not specified in a class, item, spell, or subclass feature. Homebrew must also be agreed on from both parties or the one with the homebrew must instead use something within 5e. All Cyno and Chris homebrew is automatically approved.
You have 10 points to spend on magic items. Unused points are converted into 50 GP each. common (1 point) uncommon (2 points) rare (3 points) very rare (4 points) legendary (5 points)
No partnered content or UA. Mercer stuff is fine, as well as other content books.
Pick custom background when choosing your background.
Multiclassing and optional features are allowed.
Poisons count as uncommon magic items, with the exception of purple worm poison which is rare.
No divine intervention or anything of the sort that summons some kind of all powerful deity
Banned items and spells: Artifacts, Tomes/manuals, Spell Scrolls, Wish for any use except for the ones not up to the DM’s discretion, Ring of three wishes, Clones or Simulacrums created before the fight, Modern Firearms. More may be added.
If you choose a lineage, you cannot gain the benefits of another race.
NO EPIC BOONS 👹
All participants must agree to it if any of them have mounts or familiars that are not specified in a class, item, spell, or subclass feature. Homebrew must also be agreed on from both parties or the one with the homebrew must instead use something within 5e. All Cyno and Chris homebrew is automatically approved.
You have 10 points to spend on magic items. Unused points are converted into 50 GP each. common (1 point) uncommon (2 points) rare (3 points) very rare (4 points) legendary (5 points)
No partnered content or UA. Mercer stuff is fine, as well as other content books.
Pick custom background when choosing your background.
Multiclassing and optional features are allowed.
Poisons count as uncommon magic items, with the exception of purple worm poison which is rare.
No divine intervention or anything of the sort that summons some kind of all powerful deity
Banned items and spells: Artifacts, Tomes/manuals, Spell Scrolls, Wish for any use except for the ones not up to the DM’s discretion, Ring of three wishes, Clones or Simulacrums created before the fight, Modern Firearms. More may be added.
Redpelt is getting hit with the stripper wizard.
excuse me what?
It’s exactly as evil as it sounds, but in an entirely different way than you’re thinking.
If you choose a lineage, you cannot gain the benefits of another race.
NO EPIC BOONS 👹
All participants must agree to it if any of them have mounts or familiars that are not specified in a class, item, spell, or subclass feature. Homebrew must also be agreed on from both parties or the one with the homebrew must instead use something within 5e. All Cyno and Chris homebrew is automatically approved.
You have 10 points to spend on magic items. Unused points are converted into 50 GP each. common (1 point) uncommon (2 points) rare (3 points) very rare (4 points) legendary (5 points)
No partnered content or UA. Mercer stuff is fine, as well as other content books.
Pick custom background when choosing your background.
Multiclassing and optional features are allowed.
Poisons count as uncommon magic items, with the exception of purple worm poison which is rare.
No divine intervention or anything of the sort that summons some kind of all powerful deity
Banned items and spells: Artifacts, Tomes/manuals, Spell Scrolls, Wish for any use except for the ones not up to the DM’s discretion, Ring of three wishes, Clones or Simulacrums created before the fight, Modern Firearms. More may be added.
Redpelt is getting hit with the stripper wizard.
excuse me what?
It’s exactly as evil as it sounds, but in an entirely different way than you’re thinking.
I just realized the worst thing about me being usurped is the fact i'll have to go in and edit the thread constantly even though i'm not a cult leader anymore
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
in the cult of jeff just quick post that you agree to prior mentions of a peace agreement or something and we will be all set
Hmm…. I will consider this
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
So, when do we start forbidding contact with the outside world and psychologically tormenting our members so they feel like they can’t leave?
Half, send him back to the latrines.
we have like 18 or 19 members already so we have probably outsized all the smaller cults
It’s time to start conquering smaller nations
also cyno you need to finalize a peace agreement with the jeff cult
Where?
in the cult of jeff just quick post that you agree to prior mentions of a peace agreement or something and we will be all set
Ask for details, though. See if there's fine print. We trust only yourself.
I don't think gibber would screw over a cult hes apart of
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I just realized the worst thing about me being usurped is the fact i'll have to go in and edit the thread constantly even though i'm not a cult leader anymore
You shall be my scribe, my disciple whose hand is guided by my divine word.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
in the cult of jeff just quick post that you agree to prior mentions of a peace agreement or something and we will be all set
Hmm…. I will consider this
all right i was just letting you know that me and bananer started a peace agreement but nothing is finalized atleast i think bananer was the one who brought up peace talks
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I just realized the worst thing about me being usurped is the fact i'll have to go in and edit the thread constantly even though i'm not a cult leader anymore
You shall be my scribe, my disciple whose hand is guided by my divine word.
fair enough
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
So, when do we start forbidding contact with the outside world and psychologically tormenting our members so they feel like they can’t leave?
Half, send him back to the latrines.
we have like 18 or 19 members already so we have probably outsized all the smaller cults
It’s time to start conquering smaller nations
also cyno you need to finalize a peace agreement with the jeff cult
Where?
in the cult of jeff just quick post that you agree to prior mentions of a peace agreement or something and we will be all set
Ask for details, though. See if there's fine print. We trust only yourself.
I don't think gibber would screw over a cult hes apart of
He is mortal. The mind is weak. Do not think. Just know.
.....i'm pretty sure he's an eldritch horror
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I still need to finish the cyno homebrew and balance it T_T
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Where?
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
Redpelt is getting hit with the stripper wizard.
in the cult of jeff just quick post that you agree to prior mentions of a peace agreement or something and we will be all set
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
excuse me what?
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Don't worry about it. All will be revealed.
Ask for details, though. See if there's fine print. We trust only yourself.
It’s exactly as evil as it sounds, but in an entirely different way than you’re thinking.
I can’t remember what’s supposed to go here.
I just realized the worst thing about me being usurped is the fact i'll have to go in and edit the thread constantly even though i'm not a cult leader anymore
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Hmm…. I will consider this
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
I don't think gibber would screw over a cult hes apart of
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
You shall be my scribe, my disciple whose hand is guided by my divine word.
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
He is mortal. The mind is weak. Do not think. Just know.
all right i was just letting you know that me and bananer started a peace agreement but nothing is finalized atleast i think bananer was the one who brought up peace talks
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
fair enough
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
.....i'm pretty sure he's an eldritch horror
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Alright, who’s fighting me first?
I can’t remember what’s supposed to go here.
My... tenant doubts this.
I shall.
I still need to finish the cyno homebrew and balance it T_T
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
You can keep your title I’m doing this one for the love of the game.
I can’t remember what’s supposed to go here.