The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
*she's asking if she should stay here once the tournament is done, sry, it was poorly phrased*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
*she's asking if she should stay here once the tournament is done, sry, it was poorly phrased*
*your fine*
"I don't really ever leave my home, I wouldn't know"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
*she's asking if she should stay here once the tournament is done, sry, it was poorly phrased*
*your fine*
"I don't really ever leave my home, I wouldn't know"
"fine"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
*she's asking if she should stay here once the tournament is done, sry, it was poorly phrased*
*your fine*
"I don't really ever leave my home, I wouldn't know"
"fine"
"Sorry" He strugs
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
*she's asking if she should stay here once the tournament is done, sry, it was poorly phrased*
*your fine*
"I don't really ever leave my home, I wouldn't know"
"fine"
"Sorry" He strugs
"its fine"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
*she's asking if she should stay here once the tournament is done, sry, it was poorly phrased*
*your fine*
"I don't really ever leave my home, I wouldn't know"
"fine"
"Sorry" He strugs
"its fine"
"Okay then, How has your day been?"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
*she's asking if she should stay here once the tournament is done, sry, it was poorly phrased*
*your fine*
"I don't really ever leave my home, I wouldn't know"
"fine"
"Sorry" He strugs
"its fine"
"Okay then, How has your day been?"
"its been well. I slept a while after the tournament yesterday, that's why I'm so late"
*its still breakfast time for normal people, she just wakes up at the crack of dawn*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
*she's asking if she should stay here once the tournament is done, sry, it was poorly phrased*
*your fine*
"I don't really ever leave my home, I wouldn't know"
"fine"
"Sorry" He strugs
"its fine"
"Okay then, How has your day been?"
"its been well. I slept a while after the tournament yesterday, that's why I'm so late"
*its still breakfast time for normal people, she just wakes up at the crack of dawn*
"Oh, sleeping, everybody loves that"
*So do they, she likes to start his work earlier than most people get up*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The mage from last night is still wearing the crown from last night, but has changed out of the robes, and sits in the tavern, after ordering breakfast
*Captain, want to roleplay?*
a half-elf woman in shining silver armor approaches, holding a mug of milk. "Hello"
"Hello!"
They bow
she bows in return. "I haven't seen you around, are you new?"
"Yes, but not new to this world"
"you're from here?"
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
"you are here for the tournament?"
"Correct," She nods
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
*she's asking if she should stay here once the tournament is done, sry, it was poorly phrased*
*your fine*
"I don't really ever leave my home, I wouldn't know"
"fine"
"Sorry" He strugs
"its fine"
"Okay then, How has your day been?"
"its been well. I slept a while after the tournament yesterday, that's why I'm so late"
*its still breakfast time for normal people, she just wakes up at the crack of dawn*
"Oh, sleeping, everybody loves that"
*So do they, she likes to start his work earlier than most people get up*
"how has your day been?"
*ah yes. a common staple of the fantasy genre, waking up early /s*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
"Yes, I live underground, though."
*I hope that's okay with Cyno*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"interesting. I'm from oerth myself"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Lovely! Should i go down and join the games today?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"if you want. you're a wizard right? i'd reccomend zone 1 then"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Because you think i am a wizard, you think i am weak?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"becuase many spells cover large areas. there are more large areas of enemies in zone one"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Oh, that makes sense, I guess"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"you are here for the tournament?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Correct," She nods
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I'm planning on traveling once this is done, would you recommend traveling here?"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*Wait, I'm confused, why are they asking if they should travel to the place they already are at?*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*she's asking if she should stay here once the tournament is done, sry, it was poorly phrased*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*your fine*
"I don't really ever leave my home, I wouldn't know"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"fine"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Sorry" He strugs
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"its fine"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Okay then, How has your day been?"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"its been well. I slept a while after the tournament yesterday, that's why I'm so late"
*its still breakfast time for normal people, she just wakes up at the crack of dawn*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
"Oh, sleeping, everybody loves that"
*So do they, she likes to start his work earlier than most people get up*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"how has your day been?"
*ah yes. a common staple of the fantasy genre, waking up early /s*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life