Hopefully to the tower where they live, which should be a automatic success, but I'll let you decide
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I'm good, nothing to study for and no immediate homework so I'm just sitting in the library being tired.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*I'm good, nothing to study for and no immediate homework so I'm just sitting in the library being tired.*
*rip I'll probably be on Discord later after I get home or listening to music I don't know*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*oh bye i'm going to be walking home for a bit be back in awhile*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
"Hey, where do you think you're going!" If the skeleton remains within 30 feet of Fives, they raise a hand and the skelly flies towards it. They then crush its skull.
*Perfected Guardian Armor reaction to pull a creature that ends its turn within 30 feet of me into my reach and attack it if it gets there. Strength 19 save, please.*
Thunder Gauntlet attack: 14
Damage: 12
The skeleton dodges the attack with relative ease, STR: 17
It then attacks as a reaction:
Attack: 30 Damage: 17
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
Hopefully to the tower where they live, which should be a automatic success, but I'll let you decide
Make a CHA save
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*I'm good, nothing to study for and no immediate homework so I'm just sitting in the library being tired.*
*rip I'll probably be on Discord later after I get home or listening to music I don't know*
*Heard*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
Hopefully to the tower where they live, which should be a automatic success, but I'll let you decide
Make a CHA save
17
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Of course! Although Atticus is going to throw a fit. Fortunately for Atlas, there are innocents in the area, so AOEs can't be used.*
"Alive? Bull. You're barely surviving. I'll find whatever's hunting you, and I'll bring its jaws to the mayor or king or whatever rules this hellhole." He growls. "You deserve better. And anyone who says otherwise is to be corrected harshly."
"Thank-" The old man starts, before an arrow hits him square in the neck. He collapses to the ground. Atticus can see that the source of the arrow comes from a shadowy figure on a rooftop.
Init: 20
INIT: 6
Atticus turns to look as blue alcohol flames wreath his body. "Consider this a remedial lesson in survival."
INIT: 28 The clanking steps of a silver skinned humanoid with dark, sienna toned ribbons of tattoos across their skin immediately draws up to a running pace. Their helmet slams shut, as the shimmering glow of their armor reflects the sun. They hold their glaive in both hands, the end of it serrated like a saw-blade. A couple other people in the area immediately draw their weapons as well, looking around.
They misty step up onto the nearest ledge, then use 35 ft of movement to climb the upper wall, onto the edge of the roof. "HALT! Under the authority of the state of Balra and Beilor combined, you are under arrest! Resist, and you will face severe consequences!" Their voice rings out metallically from the inside of the helmet, both hands gripping their weapon.
*For Banan.*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*Of course! Although Atticus is going to throw a fit. Fortunately for Atlas, there are innocents in the area, so AOEs can't be used.*
"Alive? Bull. You're barely surviving. I'll find whatever's hunting you, and I'll bring its jaws to the mayor or king or whatever rules this hellhole." He growls. "You deserve better. And anyone who says otherwise is to be corrected harshly."
"Thank-" The old man starts, before an arrow hits him square in the neck. He collapses to the ground. Atticus can see that the source of the arrow comes from a shadowy figure on a rooftop.
Init: 20
INIT: 6
Atticus turns to look as blue alcohol flames wreath his body. "Consider this a remedial lesson in survival."
INIT: 28 The clanking steps of a silver skinned humanoid with dark, sienna toned ribbons of tattoos across their skin immediately draws up to a running pace. Their helmet slams shut, as the shimmering glow of their armor reflects the sun. They hold their glaive in both hands, the end of it serrated like a saw-blade. A couple other people in the area immediately draw their weapons as well, looking around.
They misty step up onto the nearest ledge, then use 35 ft of movement to climb the upper wall, onto the edge of the roof. "HALT! Under the authority of the state of Balra and Beilor combined, you are under arrest! Resist, and you will face severe consequences!" Their voice rings out metallically from the inside of the helmet, both hands gripping their weapon.
*For Banan.*
*Oop, sorry.*
"I'm just carrying out my job." Atlas says. "These people are not citizens."
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Hopefully to the tower where they live, which should be a automatic success, but I'll let you decide
Make a CHA save
17
They feel a strange tug on the very fibers of their soul, as they're roughly jolted between their destination and their current position. The arena seems to be trying to hold them in place firmly, a wrenching, painful feeling like a pressure within the skull is persistent while their body remains firmly where they were in the arena. 30 psychic damage.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fanδ — making a smoothie for meta ——————| EXTENDED SIG |—————— Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
Hopefully to the tower where they live, which should be a automatic success, but I'll let you decide
Make a CHA save
17
They feel a strange tug on the very fibers of their soul, as they're roughly jolted between their destination and their current position. The arena seems to be trying to hold them in place firmly, a wrenching, painful feeling like a pressure within the skull is persistent while their body remains firmly where they were in the arena. 30 psychic damage.
Fine
Should i try to fight my way out?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Hey, where do you think you're going!" If the skeleton remains within 30 feet of Fives, they raise a hand and the skelly flies towards it. They then crush its skull.
*Perfected Guardian Armor reaction to pull a creature that ends its turn within 30 feet of me into my reach and attack it if it gets there. Strength 19 save, please.*
Thunder Gauntlet attack: 14
Damage: 12
The skeleton dodges the attack with relative ease, STR: 17
It then attacks as a reaction:
Attack: 30 Damage: 17
*then nothing happens, the save failed so disregard the previous post and take the turn normally*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
Immerral strikes into the skeleton (advantage cuz she's flanking with fives)
1st Attack: 31 Damage: 13 + 5
2nd Attack: 37 Damage: 17 + 6
cesspanon shoots her bow
1st Attack: 13 Damage: 9 + 18
2nd Attack: 16 Damage: 5 + 9
3rd Attack: 11 Damage: 10 + 19
*Ah, I don't count flanking rules. It's just pack tactics.*
Two hits, the skeleton retaliates first once on Imerral and then twice on Cesspanon.
Attack: 27 Damage: 21
Attack: 34 Damage: 15 Attack: 20 Damage: 17
one hits on imperial, and cesspanon parries one hit, while the other finds home.
immerral attacks again (and the skeleton is supposed to have disadvantage on attacking her)
1st Attack: 28 Damage: 13 + 7
2nd Attack: 37 Damage: 10 + 6
Cesspanon appempts to grapple the skeleton with her rope, (DC 15 dex save or become restrained) and slashes again
1st Attack: 21 Damage: 14 + 21
2nd Attack: 12 Damage: 11 + 12
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Hopefully to the tower where they live, which should be a automatic success, but I'll let you decide
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*I'm good, nothing to study for and no immediate homework so I'm just sitting in the library being tired.*
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*hiya drizz*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*rip I'll probably be on Discord later after I get home or listening to music I don't know*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*sup*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*yooooooo sorry guys I had to go, am free to rp now however.*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
*oh bye i'm going to be walking home for a bit be back in awhile*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
The skeleton dodges the attack with relative ease, STR: 17
It then attacks as a reaction:
Attack: 30 Damage: 17
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
Make a CHA save
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*Heard*
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*Rp law enforcement with Atlas or Gale? 🥺*
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
Hold on, let me repost something for you
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
17
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*For Banan.*
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
*Oop, sorry.*
"I'm just carrying out my job." Atlas says. "These people are not citizens."
Your local friendly stupid doop!
Professional idiot! Trans! Pansexual pancake! I am a minor so you will do none of that (GP) with me! I use He/They pronouns :3
Extended Signature!
They feel a strange tug on the very fibers of their soul, as they're roughly jolted between their destination and their current position. The arena seems to be trying to hold them in place firmly, a wrenching, painful feeling like a pressure within the skull is persistent while their body remains firmly where they were in the arena. 30 psychic damage.
— δ cyno • he/him • number one paladin fan δ —
making a smoothie for meta
——————| EXTENDED SIG |——————
Φ • happily married to my lovely redpelt, minmaxer, microbiology undergrad, and lover of anything colored red • Φ
Fine
Should i try to fight my way out?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*then nothing happens, the save failed so disregard the previous post and take the turn normally*
Pokemon Master, Hero of Hyrule, Jedi Knight, Minecrafter, Celestial Being Beyond Comprehension, Bounty Hunter, Salmon Runner, Nailmaster, Yarn Yoshi Enjoyer, Animal Lover, Math Rock Roller, Nerd King in all Aspects.
(And, of course, Dragon Tamer. It is in the name, after all!)
My single brain cell bounces around my skull like a DVD logo, and whenever it hits a corner, it generates a coherent thought.
one hits on imperial, and cesspanon parries one hit, while the other finds home.
immerral attacks again (and the skeleton is supposed to have disadvantage on attacking her)
1st Attack: 28 Damage: 13 + 7
2nd Attack: 37 Damage: 10 + 6
Cesspanon appempts to grapple the skeleton with her rope, (DC 15 dex save or become restrained) and slashes again
1st Attack: 21 Damage: 14 + 21
2nd Attack: 12 Damage: 11 + 12
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*heya*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself