*It should be fun to RP as a death knight :P I should convince someone to make a necromancer or something
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science] Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews! Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya! Characters (Outdated)
Chimoren is practicing longsword forms in the basement. Unlike her decorated armor, which she's doffed in favor of plain clothes today, her longsword is a well-made but plain length of steel.
She's still doing this, her topknot fraying and her face sweat-slicked.
Immerral walks down the stairs, her own armor gleaming, sheathed longsword on her hip, and hair in a long braid
The human knight raises her longsword in a salute. "Are you here for the tournament too?"
"of course. you as well?"
"I am. Chimoren Nera Sival, at your service. Paladin of the Avori."
"Immerral Galanodel, knight of Bahumant"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*It should be fun to RP as a death knight :P I should convince someone to make a necromancer or something
*I’d possibly be interested*
*Wanna be some kind of necromancer or a lich or a demilich I think those exist?*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*dyslexia is kicking into overdrive i read testicles*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*It should be fun to RP as a death knight :P I should convince someone to make a necromancer or something
*I’d possibly be interested*
*Wanna be some kind of necromancer or a lich or a demilich I think those exist?*
*demiliches are sentient lich skulls, also, slightly more powerful than a full lich, I think. its weird*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Chimoren is practicing longsword forms in the basement. Unlike her decorated armor, which she's doffed in favor of plain clothes today, her longsword is a well-made but plain length of steel.
She's still doing this, her topknot fraying and her face sweat-slicked.
Immerral walks down the stairs, her own armor gleaming, sheathed longsword on her hip, and hair in a long braid
The human knight raises her longsword in a salute. "Are you here for the tournament too?"
"of course. you as well?"
"I am. Chimoren Nera Sival, at your service. Paladin of the Avori."
"Immerral Galanodel, knight of Bahumant"
"Good to meet you, Nera Galanodel. He's a dragon god in many worlds, isn't he, Bahamut?"
*It should be fun to RP as a death knight :P I should convince someone to make a necromancer or something
*I’d possibly be interested*
*Wanna be some kind of necromancer or a lich or a demilich I think those exist?*
*demiliches are sentient lich skulls, also, slightly more powerful than a full lich, I think. its weird*
*Archlich? arch could also make a undead king or something*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
Chimoren is practicing longsword forms in the basement. Unlike her decorated armor, which she's doffed in favor of plain clothes today, her longsword is a well-made but plain length of steel.
She's still doing this, her topknot fraying and her face sweat-slicked.
Immerral walks down the stairs, her own armor gleaming, sheathed longsword on her hip, and hair in a long braid
The human knight raises her longsword in a salute. "Are you here for the tournament too?"
"of course. you as well?"
"I am. Chimoren Nera Sival, at your service. Paladin of the Avori."
"Immerral Galanodel, knight of Bahumant"
"Good to meet you, Nera Galanodel. He's a dragon god in many worlds, isn't he, Bahamut?"
"..yes. at least, that's what I have heard"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
*It should be fun to RP as a death knight :P I should convince someone to make a necromancer or something
*I’d possibly be interested*
*Wanna be some kind of necromancer or a lich or a demilich I think those exist?*
*some flavor of lich/demilich could be fun… even just a weaker necromancer. Would they have ties to your death Knight?*
*I was thinking the death knight would be bound to your character by an oath of servitude and has a consciousness, but follows your will for the most part*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*probably has been done a hundred times over, but I wanna do it*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*It should be fun to RP as a death knight :P I should convince someone to make a necromancer or something
*I’d possibly be interested*
*Wanna be some kind of necromancer or a lich or a demilich I think those exist?*
*some flavor of lich/demilich could be fun… even just a weaker necromancer. Would they have ties to your death Knight?*
*I was thinking the death knight would be bound to your character by an oath of servitude and has a consciousness, but follows your will for the most part*
*hmm, possibly. That could be fun. I’ll come up with ideas. Not sure if I’d want to do a full on actual lich, or something else. And also, I don’t know the general opinions of necromancy in Zaidan. (Though the Killing Floor has a bunch of Undead, but still)*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!-Right down to the day… But now the witch is back,And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
Chimoren is practicing longsword forms in the basement. Unlike her decorated armor, which she's doffed in favor of plain clothes today, her longsword is a well-made but plain length of steel.
She's still doing this, her topknot fraying and her face sweat-slicked.
Immerral walks down the stairs, her own armor gleaming, sheathed longsword on her hip, and hair in a long braid
The human knight raises her longsword in a salute. "Are you here for the tournament too?"
"of course. you as well?"
"I am. Chimoren Nera Sival, at your service. Paladin of the Avori."
"Immerral Galanodel, knight of Bahumant"
"Good to meet you, Nera Galanodel. He's a dragon god in many worlds, isn't he, Bahamut?"
*It should be fun to RP as a death knight :P I should convince someone to make a necromancer or something
*I’d possibly be interested*
*Wanna be some kind of necromancer or a lich or a demilich I think those exist?*
*some flavor of lich/demilich could be fun… even just a weaker necromancer. Would they have ties to your death Knight?*
*I was thinking the death knight would be bound to your character by an oath of servitude and has a consciousness, but follows your will for the most part*
*hmm, possibly. That could be fun. I’ll come up with ideas. Not sure if I’d want to do a full on actual lich, or something else. And also, I don’t know the general opinions of necromancy in Zaidan. (Though the Killing Floor has a bunch of Undead, but still)*
*Alright, just dm me or pm me or whatever, just let me know if you decide to do it then i'll try to make a backstory for my character and then we can figure out how exactly you found him/revived him*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
*It should be fun to RP as a death knight :P I should convince someone to make a necromancer or something
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Hihi!*
NNCHRIS: SOUL THIEF, MASTER OF THE ARCANE, AND KING OF NEW YORKNN
Gdl Creator of Ilheia and her Knights of the Fallen Stars ldG
Lesser Student of Technomancy [undergrad student in computer science]
Supporter of the 2014 rules, and a MASSIVE Homebrewer. Come to me all ye who seek salvation in wording thy brews!
Open to homebrew trades at any time!! Or feel free to request HB, and Ill see if I can get it done for ya!
Characters (Outdated)
"Immerral Galanodel, knight of Bahumant"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I’d possibly be interested*
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
*THROWS POKEBALL AGGRESIVELY!!!*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Evening.*
*Wanna be some kind of necromancer or a lich or a demilich I think those exist?*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*Christophicles!*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*dyslexia is kicking into overdrive i read testicles*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*demiliches are sentient lich skulls, also, slightly more powerful than a full lich, I think. its weird*
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*some flavor of lich/demilich could be fun… even just a weaker necromancer. Would they have ties to your death Knight?*
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
"Good to meet you, Nera Galanodel. He's a dragon god in many worlds, isn't he, Bahamut?"
*Archlich? arch could also make a undead king or something*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*CR-wise, it’s 3 Lower than an actual lich. But Demiliches are funny because they just kill you*
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
"..yes. at least, that's what I have heard"
Pronouns: Any/All
About Me: Godless monster in human form bent on extending their natural life to unnatural extremes/ general of the goose horde/ holder of the evil storyteller badge of no honor/ king of madness / The FBI/ The Tele-Visionary/ The Pawless Wizard/ The Infinite Fractal/ Admin of The Academy/ The Archmage of I CAST...!
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Currently rampaging through life
*I was thinking the death knight would be bound to your character by an oath of servitude and has a consciousness, but follows your will for the most part*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*probably has been done a hundred times over, but I wanna do it*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself
*hmm, possibly. That could be fun. I’ll come up with ideas. Not sure if I’d want to do a full on actual lich, or something else. And also, I don’t know the general opinions of necromancy in Zaidan. (Though the Killing Floor has a bunch of Undead, but still)*
This is TheFriendlyArchfey’s Alternate Account! “I don’t know why Pretty boy is an insult. I’m the prettiest boy in this goddamn town.”
_-It’s been three hundred years!- Right down to the day… But now the witch is back, And there’s hell to pay!-_
_-Ghost of a Victorian Orphan Boy-_ _-Frequenter of Haunts, Mausoleums and Charnel Houses-_ _-Autumn Enthusiast-_
“I believe the greatest act of rebellion in this world is staying soft.”
"Is it different where you come from?"
*Alright, just dm me or pm me or whatever, just let me know if you decide to do it then i'll try to make a backstory for my character and then we can figure out how exactly you found him/revived him*
I'm Balthoran formerly known as drizztlonedruid not particularly active but if we were on friendly terms feel free to DM me on discord my user is just balthoran
I'm a Roomba high cultist and a few other things
Avid supporter of 5e and an okay minmaxer
Former Archivist of various threads the rest you can figure out yourself