As you walk down to the boiler room, you find a man, wearing full plate armor and wearing a shield
Quiet sounds of feet on metal can be heard as the Knight descends to the boiler room, curious as to what could be down here.
*can he understand sign language?*
*Yes, actually, i give my character sign lauges for commutcating on the battle field*
"Oi, helo there"
*good the knight can only use sign language or write*
The knight signs toward them. "Who are you"
"Why must you know that?"
"If I tell you who I am will you tell me who you are"
"Maybe"
"then who are you"
"I never said that"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
As you walk down to the boiler room, you find a man, wearing full plate armor and wearing a shield
Quiet sounds of feet on metal can be heard as the Knight descends to the boiler room, curious as to what could be down here.
*can he understand sign language?*
*Yes, actually, i give my character sign lauges for commutcating on the battle field*
"Oi, helo there"
*good the knight can only use sign language or write*
The knight signs toward them. "Who are you"
"Why must you know that?"
"If I tell you who I am will you tell me who you are"
"Maybe"
"then who are you"
"I never said that"
"Fine. I am the Knight."
"I am me!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The Knight doesn't have eyes, but you can tell it would roll them if it did.
"What is your name"
"Gelariss"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The Knight doesn't have eyes, but you can tell it would roll them if it did.
"What is your name"
"Gelariss"
"And why are you here"
"Because i walked!"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*Hey, could I maybe have a high CR monster statblock or high-level character sheet for my next character? They are rather powerful and I don't think the current limits do them justice*
Jhin is busy composing a song on his piano.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
A rotund, beige slugcat is sitting in a booth inside the ship, happily munching down a plate of meat and peas.
Tge spearmaster sees the other slug cat, and scurries over.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hiya, there! I'm Gonzalo2, but you can just call me Gonz! (Don't ask about what happened to Gonzalo1.) I'm just an ADHD theater nerd who has too much time on my hands and too little sleep! This is my original account, but you’ll probably see me on my main accounts, Gonzalo3, and Gonzalo5. Don’t ask why I have so many alts.
"then who are you"
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
"I never said that"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"Fine. I am the Knight."
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
*gato*
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
"I am me!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
The Knight doesn't have eyes, but you can tell it would roll them if it did.
"What is your name"
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
"Gelariss"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"And why are you here"
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
"Because i walked!"
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"No not how you got here, why you got here"
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
*gato*
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
*Hey, could I maybe have a high CR monster statblock or high-level character sheet for my next character? They are rather powerful and I don't think the current limits do them justice*
Jhin is busy composing a song on his piano.
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*do I dare be the chonkster?
No more posting. Sorry!
*hi*
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
*hi*
*GOURM TIME*
A rotund, beige slugcat is sitting in a booth inside the ship, happily munching down a plate of meat and peas.
No more posting. Sorry!
*We have 2 slugcats now... wonder why the ship is so attractive to them?*
Heya everyone! I'm EJO, DDB's resident immortal Welsh medieval rat who appears randomly roughly once every week.
I'm not active much, but always up to talk when I am.
I'm known as CptKurn nearly everywhere but here.
Do not ask me about anything I like because I WILL waffle on for half an hour.
*for gourm it's pretty obvious, methinks*
No more posting. Sorry!
*hi*
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig
Tge spearmaster sees the other slug cat, and scurries over.
Hiya, there! I'm Gonzalo2, but you can just call me Gonz! (Don't ask about what happened to Gonzalo1.) I'm just an ADHD theater nerd who has too much time on my hands and too little sleep! This is my original account, but you’ll probably see me on my main accounts, Gonzalo3, and Gonzalo5. Don’t ask why I have so many alts.
*hi gonz*
Praise Jeff!!!!!
Ni!
Creator of the Realm of Dragons Tavern
My Extended Sig