Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I have a pet cat named panda.but I also have a dog named Bella so do they counteract or?
Do you want to join?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I half belong here. what is a fox if not dog software on cat hardware?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
I half belong here. what is a fox if not dog software on cat hardware?
Do you want to join?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I half belong here. what is a fox if not dog software on cat hardware?
Do you want to join?
I shall, and I request a sacred A L L I A NC E
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
I half belong here. what is a fox if not dog software on cat hardware?
Do you want to join?
I shall, and I request a sacred A L L I A NC E
Okay!
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I half belong here. what is a fox if not dog software on cat hardware?
Do you want to join?
I shall, and I request a sacred A L L I A NC E
Okay!
I dub thee "Feline Keeper of the Peace of the Alliance Between the Cult of Cats and the Cult of The Fox"
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
I half belong here. what is a fox if not dog software on cat hardware?
Do you want to join?
I shall, and I request a sacred A L L I A NC E
Okay!
I dub thee "Feline Keeper of the Peace of the Alliance Between the Cult of Cats and the Cult of The Fox"
Blaug Thank for reminded me, i need to change my sig
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
MEOW
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Do you want to join?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This will become the second best cult ever!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
What about CULT OF CULTS
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
MEOW
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Gato, me join pls?
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
let da man join
No more posting. Sorry!
My very fur aches as I step into this place...
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
MEOW
*Purrs*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
yes
what rank?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I half belong here. what is a fox if not dog software on cat hardware?
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Do you want to join?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I shall, and I request a sacred A L L I A NC E
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Okay!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
I dub thee "Feline Keeper of the Peace of the Alliance Between the Cult of Cats and the Cult of The Fox"
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Blaug
Thank for reminded me, i need to change my sig
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
MEOW
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
MEPOW
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.