Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
dang it I have to go in three minutes.... MEOW :3 uwu
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
MEOW
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Meow
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Mew
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
MEOW
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW(my cat in the middle of the night)
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
MROWWWWWWWWWW
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
actually my cat goes more like "roaaaaouwww!"
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
dang it I have to go in three minutes.... MEOW :3 uwu
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Meow meow meow… 3:
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
actually I gotta go in like ten minutes now...
MEOW :3 uwu
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Mine goes, MRAAOOOWWWWWWWWWWW
At 12:00 of coures
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
MEOW
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Guys, this will not die
MEOW
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Guys, this will not DIE
MEOW
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
*coughs*
Hallo
There a war yet
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
That probably is never going to happen
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
It’s dead…
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
What?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
This thread… it’s slowly dying
Hi, I'm Ellie!!!
My hobbies: reading, crocheting, tennis, petting my puppies, getting annoyed by said puppies. I love wuthering waves, I'm such a nerd about it lol. Pronouns: any except he/him
My best friendos: Tana, Bananer28046, and Gonzy! I’m probably forgetting some… Transfem minor :3
Yes, but i will not let it
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.