Ooh ooh ooh I’m gonna uhhhhhhh I’m gonna kill you with my swordbuckler
Gonna kill me? or greg?
Everyone
"I believe you are sorely mistaken." I point my staff to the distance where a glowing shadow emerges. "If you harm the Feline Armies, I shall release the Volcanic Phoenix upon you. If you choose to fight with them, they will return to slumber."
Meaning I kill them if I choose to fight with them?
"Meaning the Volcanic Phoenix shall return to the Molten Core until I call upon it next."
Gato I can't see your stat block...is there like a link or something?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need! I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary. Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
Gato I can't see your stat block...is there like a link or something?
I have to PM it to imformation, because I haven chared it with the community
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You were, my feline friend. However, I believe I remember them claiming to attack in three days. They announced that two days ago, if I remember how to count."
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I have just been informed by a deity who refuses to reveal themselves to me, long story, that I am only to bring one creature to this battle, much to my dismay. Dear Gato, which of my many creatures do you wish to battle alongside? Perhaps a titan, a creature not of this planet? They do not even have to be of this realm. 'Tis your choice, my friend." [ps, please choose from here because I really want to use something from it]
"I have just been informed by a deity who refuses to reveal themselves to me, long story, that I am only to bring one creature to this battle, much to my dismay. Dear Gato, which of my many creatures do you wish to battle alongside? Perhaps a titan, a creature not of this planet? They do not even have to be of this realm. 'Tis your choice, my friend." [ps, please choose from here because I really want to use something from it]
*I can't open external links*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I have just been informed by a deity who refuses to reveal themselves to me, long story, that I am only to bring one creature to this battle, much to my dismay. Dear Gato, which of my many creatures do you wish to battle alongside? Perhaps a titan, a creature not of this planet? They do not even have to be of this realm. 'Tis your choice, my friend." [ps, please choose from here because I really want to use something from it]
"I have just been informed by a deity who refuses to reveal themselves to me, long story, that I am only to bring one creature to this battle, much to my dismay. Dear Gato, which of my many creatures do you wish to battle alongside? Perhaps a titan, a creature not of this planet? They do not even have to be of this realm. 'Tis your choice, my friend." [ps, please choose from here because I really want to use something from it]
*I can't open external links*
[oh, then nevermind, sorry]
*Sorry*
*Also, the Aspect of Gato probably could 1v1 Greg, if needed*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"I have just been informed by a deity who refuses to reveal themselves to me, long story, that I am only to bring one creature to this battle, much to my dismay. Dear Gato, which of my many creatures do you wish to battle alongside? Perhaps a titan, a creature not of this planet? They do not even have to be of this realm. 'Tis your choice, my friend." [ps, please choose from here because I really want to use something from it]
*I can't open external links*
[oh, then nevermind, sorry]
*Sorry*
*Also, the Aspect of Gato probably could 1v1 Greg, if needed*
"I have just been informed by a deity who refuses to reveal themselves to me, long story, that I am only to bring one creature to this battle, much to my dismay. Dear Gato, which of my many creatures do you wish to battle alongside? Perhaps a titan, a creature not of this planet? They do not even have to be of this realm. 'Tis your choice, my friend." [ps, please choose from here because I really want to use something from it]
*I can't open external links*
[oh, then nevermind, sorry]
*Sorry*
*Also, the Aspect of Gato probably could 1v1 Greg, if needed*
[fair, I'll just deal with the minions]
*Okay!*
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on? Discord: _salems_lot_ "Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
:p
banan! banan!
Gimme a sec, brb.
he/they
gods' vision
read castoff it’s a great webcomic :3
Ello mate
Hallo
People who aren't from here or DeviantArt might know me from various games or might know me as Dino on some of those games
I will go by these if ya wanna say something nicknames: Dinao, Diano, Or Dino
'tis all
:p
Gato I can't see your stat block...is there like a link or something?
Hi! I'm Potato. I am a player and DM using 2014 5th edition D&D. I am always happy to help with whatever you need!
I prefer no pronouns, but they/them if necessary.
Unfortunately, I will no longer be on the forums. Sorry, friends! Stay sparkly!
I have to PM it to imformation, because I haven chared it with the community
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Wasn't I promised a greg fight?
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"You were, my feline friend. However, I believe I remember them claiming to attack in three days. They announced that two days ago, if I remember how to count."
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
Ah, then I shall await the fight!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
"And so shall we." A cacophony of agreeing roars follows.
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
"I have just been informed by a deity who refuses to reveal themselves to me, long story, that I am only to bring one creature to this battle, much to my dismay. Dear Gato, which of my many creatures do you wish to battle alongside? Perhaps a titan, a creature not of this planet? They do not even have to be of this realm. 'Tis your choice, my friend." [ps, please choose from here because I really want to use something from it]
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
*I can't open external links*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
[oh, then nevermind, sorry]
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
*Sorry*
*Also, the Aspect of Gato probably could 1v1 Greg, if needed*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
[fair, I'll just deal with the minions]
Hi, I’m DrakenBrine, here’s my Sig and characters
I am The Grand Envisioner!
*Okay!*
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Hello!
It seems Greg has backed down
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Praise The Fox!
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
How quant
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Quaint*
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet
Spellig!
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
Spelling*
Professional anthro maker. Adohand dweller. Selectively social, grunge obsessed, genderfaun, pansexual furry and therian. The Fox of Adohand's. Friend (maybe foe) of AgateElk, personally. I love everybody here. Need I go on?
Discord: _salems_lot_
"Zoro knows exactly what MLM means." - AgateElk
My Non-Self Given Titles: Sovereign of The Four Seasons, My Child, The Fox, Herr Flaumig, Saint Crispidad
My thread/ Extended Sig: Cult of the Fox. My CHB Characters, In a Google Sheet