pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나 My pronouns are Any/All/BOC Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay “No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh "When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way. But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
mew
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Mew
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
MEW
*DMifies catnip into existence*
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Mew
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
mew
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Mew
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
please forgive me
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Mew
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
mew
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
mew
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
mrow
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Meww
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
mrow
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
mewwwwwwwwwwww
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
mrow
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
Mew
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
mrow!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3
MEW
Hello! Call me Tana or 타나
My pronouns are Any/All/BOC
Disclaimer: Tana__ is not to be held responsible for any of the following events happening as a result of talking to Tana__, touching Tana__, or even just seeing Tana__: The rise of Tiamat, resurrection of Vecna, pissed-of genies, a complete and utter power change in the blood war, or a fate worse than a fate worse than total annihilation. Exist with Tana__ at your own risk.
MROW!!
pronouns: She/Her call me Fay
“No doubt I’ll tire of this eventually, but for now… I am content.” -Murtagh
"When Jenny says she's seen it all, she means from here to down the hall, and she is right in her own way.
But I'm runnin', I'm runnin', I'm runnin' out of string, and I ruin, and I ruin, and I ruin everything.
Hello all! I am Golden_Axolotl_Dragon's familiar, after a little conversation...
extended sig(click it) :3